This spacious industrial styled, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath loft is situated in the heart of the Durham….. more specifically, the well-desired Historic Warehouse District. Our company provides modern luxury corporate housing accommodations located in exclusive communities of the Triangle. As a guest, you will be afforded the luxuries and conveniences of city-life, while maintaining the peacefulness that is conducive for focus and relaxation.
Additionally, our condo includes free onsite parking, and is walking distance to a wide variety of eateries and companies such as: Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham Convention Center, and Brightleaf Square. It also provides easy access to Durham Freeway, Duke Hospital, and Durham VA Medical Center.
We are very familiar with Durham, so if you need recommendations on things to do and places to eat, we are more than happy to make suggestions.
What makes us great:
- Cleanliness- We guarantee a professional and thorough cleaning after EACH and EVERY guest.
- Safety- Our loft is located in a gated community with security cameras, and a well-lit parking deck.]
- Location- Because of its location, almost everything is walking distance. So having a car is not necessary.
- Communication- We guarantee prompt responses to all messages from our guests.
What is included:
• Keyless Entry into home
• Dining table with 4 chairs
• Fully equipped kitchen (with essential cookware, utensils, dinnerware, and coffee station)
• 4K Smart TV with built in Roku and equipped with Netflix and Hulu
• High speed Wifi
• 2 fully furnished bedrooms with queen size beds (personal workspaces included in each room)
• Home essentials (ironing equipment, fire extinguishers, first aid kit)
• 1-1/2 bathrooms (with hair dryer, and soap, bodywash/shampoo/conditioner dispenser)
• Washer and dryer on 2nd floor (shared with other tenants)
Amenities accessible to you:
• 24-hour business Center
• Parking Deck, Parking lot, and free parking along street after 7pm M-F
• resort-style pool with cabanas (open
• Outdoor pavilion
• BBQ Grill stations
• On-site restaurants and wine bar
• On-site Amtrack Train station
Though you are a guest, we want you to feel completely at home. As a reminder, this is a community, so we only ask that you respect any and all community rules during your stay. These resident rules can be found inside the house manual.
Prior to confirming your booking, you must agree to send a photo of your State ID/Driver's License through HomeAway's secure messaging service once the reservation is confirmed. This is part of our standard House Rules. If a State ID is not sent within 12 hours of the booking confirmation, the reservation will be canceled.
We will hold onto the photo of your ID for the duration of your reservation. Immediately following your stay, your information will be safely disregarded.
Why do we need this? This information is also required by our apartment staff for identification and general security purposes. This request is standard for all corporate and short-term guests with our company, but if you do have any questions please feel free contact us or HomeAway client services for more information.
Lastly, please do not inquire or book if you are unable to provide a photo of your State ID/Driver's License. Thank you for understanding, and again, if you have any questions about any of our house rules please contact us.