Experience the perfect mountain getaway with friends and family at this beautiful 3-bed, 3.5-bath home in Vail! Situated just minutes from the free Vail Shuttle, this vacation rental provides easy access to Vail Mountain Resort, a plethora of restaurants and bars, and Beaver Creek, along with world-class hiking and mountain biking trails, fly-fishing, and more! Evenings are best spent relaxing in front of the stunning river rock fireplace, on the furnished patio, or in the private hot tub!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: This property features 2 exterior security cameras by the front door and garage; they do not look into interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Full Bunk Bed, Twin Trundle
Enjoy both the comfort of the indoors and the beauty of the outdoors while staying at this remarkable Rocky Mountain retreat! Within the home's 1,815-square-foot interior, amenities like plush furnishings and a stunning river rock fireplace can be found, while outside, a private hot tub and gas grill occupy the furnished deck!
Dull moments won't exist thanks to numerous large Smart TVs, free WiFi, and a large common area to convene as a family. Other luxury amenities like the convenience of in-unit laundry machines, fresh towels and linens will make you feel like you're in an upscale hotel.
After days on the mountain, stop by the nearby Sim's Market & Liquor to pick up ingredients for a home-cooked meal! The open-concept kitchen comes fully equipped with long countertops and all the cookware needed to whip up mouthwatering meals.
Come bedtime, everyone is your group will have their own space to unwind. Three bedrooms comfortably accommodate 13 guests for nights of blissful sleep!
-- THE LOCATION --
Conveniently located just 5 miles from Vail Village and just steps from the free Vail Shuttle, this home is just a short ride from endless outdoor adventure. Cruise into Vail Village with your skis, mountain bike or hiking boots for a morning on the mountain.
Before heading home, stop by hotspots like Mountain Standard and Westside Cafe & Market, or grab a cold one at Vail Brewing Company!
The golfers in your group will have no trouble getting to their next game at the Vail Golf Club, a quick 5-minute bus ride away. Other popular attractions include fly fishing at Eagle River and Gorge Creek or venture just 17 miles to the charming town of Beaver Creek!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private hot tub, patio with outdoor dining, a gas grill, fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 Smart TVs, a river rock fireplace, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, garage access, free parking, and much more
- Excellent Vail location - near free shuttle route and just 5 miles to Vail Mountain Resort! Easy access to skiing, tubing, snowmobiling, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, whitewater rafting, golfing, a plethora of shops, bars and restaurants!
- Nearest Major Airport: Denver International Airport (~118 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This property features 2 exterior security cameras by the front door and garage; they do not look into interior spaces