Your Beech Mountain getaway begins at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo! The well-appointed home-away-from-home comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests seeking a convenient stay near outdoor recreation, festivals, local shops, wineries, and much more. You'll be within walking distance to the ski slopes, and a lift ride away from morning yoga or an evening cocktail. Spend summer days mountain biking or fishing at Lake Coffee before visiting nearby Grandfather Winery!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin/Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Settle right into your vacation in this cozy condo! The unit is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, and more.
After a day of hiking, look forward to your favorite homemade meal easily prepared in the fully equipped kitchen. Share your culinary creation family-style at the dining table before enjoying a movie, with a side of popcorn!
As eyes grow tired, make your way to one of the 2 well-appointed bedrooms for a restful night's sleep! Fresh linens, along with ample towels, are provided for your comfort.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located in the Holiday Beech Villas community, this convenient unit offers easy access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, festivals, excellent restaurants, unique shops, and more.
The condo is situated within walking distance of the slopes for skiing in the winter and plenty of summer activities as well! You'll find events such as Autumn at Oz and a kite festival, along with other seasonal activities taking place all year long.
A quick 5-minute drive will bring you to Lake Coffee where you'll enjoy fishing and hiking. Nearby Buckeye Recreation Center offers canoe rentals, hiking, and more.
Check out Banner Elk winery and downtown Banner Elk for more events and festivals such as the Wooly Worm Festival. Also in town, you'll find Flat Top Brewery, Lees McRae College and several great restaurants.
Spend the day at Grandfather Mountain, which is only 20 minutes from the condo. A little further, Boone and Blowing Rock offer plenty more to keep your group busy!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, pet-friendly, private balcony, on-site parking, on-site coin-operated laundry machines, first-floor entry, fitness center pass (available for an additional fee), clubhouse access with reading room, fireplace, kitchen, and more
- Convenient Beech Mountain location at Holiday Beech Villas within walking distance to the ski slopes, festivals, and concerts in the summer, mountain bike trails, a 5-minute drive to Lake Coffee, near Buckeye Recreation area, and a short distance to Banner Elk
- Nearest Major Airport: Charlotte Douglas International Airport (~116 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in