Experience scenic Park City like never before at this cozy 1-bath vacation rental just a short drive from Main Street's entertainment district! Ski at Park City, Deer Valley, or Canyons, soak up the sun on the Jordanelle Reservoir, or golf at one of the prestigious high-altitude courses nearby. With a clean and polished interior, a well-equipped kitchenette, and access to a wealth of community amenities like 2 hot tubs and a rental center, this Prospector studio is the perfect Utah home base!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
Featuring a mix of carpet and hardwood flooring, tall ceilings, and an inviting interior, this top-story apartment offers the perfect balance of privacy coupled with ease of access to Park City's top attractions!
This tastefully furnished studio is located inside the Prospector complex and has unlimited access to top-notch community amenities like a spacious lobby with a fireplace, a seaonal pool, a hot tub, an outdoor fire pit, free mountain shuttle, and an on-site rental shop (for an additional fee).
After you return from the mountains, prepare a delicious feast for your loved ones in the well-equipped kitchenette complete with all the cooking basics. The dining table below the TV is perfect for formal meals while the private balcony offers a 2-person dinette ideal for morning coffee!
Finish off the evening with some sunset cocktails on the balcony and listen for the peaceful sound of Silver Creek trickling in the distance. Finish off the evening by watching your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV from either the queen-sized bed or queen-sized sleeper sofa.
Freshen up with complimentary toiletries the following morning and get ready for another day in the Wasatch Mountains!
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not dining at the studio, enjoy a meal at one of the delicious local restaurants near the property including Twisted Fern, High West Saloon, and Fletcher's. Downtown Park City is just under 2 miles from your door and home to a variety of shops, stores, and fun art galleries.
Golf enthusiasts love the quick 1.4-mile drive separating you from the Park City Golf Course. Some other highly regarded courses nearby are the Park Meadows Country Club, Canyons Golf Club, and the Jeremy Ranch Golf & Country Club just 13 minutes away.
When the snow starts to fall in Park City, locals flock to one of the many ski resorts in the area. The closest resort is Park City Mountain, but there are plenty of other options like Deer Valley (skiers only) and Canyons. Winter sports lovers should also try and visit the Utah Olympic Park to experience a piece of history from the 2002 Olympics. The property also has access to a free mountain shuttle that will take to plenty of top-notch resorts.
Some other options for fun include renting a boat to explore the Jordanelle Reservoir, hiking around the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest, or taking the kids tubing at one of the local spots!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette with select stainless steel appliances, a private balcony with outdoor seating, 1 flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, and more!
- Enjoy access to all of the Prospector community amenities like a hot tub, a seasonal pool, a spacious loft with a fireplace, a free mountain shuttle, a rental shop (for an additional fee), and an outdoor fire pit
- Fantastic Park City Location - Located just under 2 miles from Downtown Park City, 1.4-miles from the Park City Golf Course, 13 minutes from Jeremy Ranch Golf & Country Club, and close to excellent restaurants, beaches, state and local parks, lakes, nature preserves, fishing, and much more
- Nearest Major Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport (~39 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in