A New England family getaway awaits at this private 3-bed, 2-bath Bartlett home! Sip coffee on the expansive deck while contemplating what adventures you might find in the White Mountain National Forest. Nestled in between tall trees, this vacation rental is highlighted by its furnished loft, fully equipped kitchen, and 1,700 square feet of living space. Explore nearby trails, Diana's Baths, and Story Land with the kids. Even catch the peak foliage change if you're visiting during the season!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bunk Bed | Loft: Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa
The property’s surrounding beauty is easily visible through the home's large windows that also naturally brighten the spacious, open living area. Take a seat on the living room’s section sofa facing a stone-covered fireplace and flat-screened cable TV. It’s truly the perfect place to begin and end your day!!
On warmer days, enjoy fresh mountain air on the deck - maybe even throw a barbecue with the gas grill. If dining indoors is appealing, a home-cooked meal can be easily prepared in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoyed at the 6-person dining table.!
When evening approaches, gather the kids for ghost stories and marshmallow roasting around the outdoor fire pit. Once a full day of outdoor activities tires out the group, everyone can take their pick of one of the 3 bedrooms to enjoy dreams of tomorrow's adventures.
-- THE LOCATION --
With approximately 148,000 acres of protected land in the White Mountain National Forest, there are endless opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, and more! Explore nearby waterfalls, walking trails, like Wild River Trail, and the covered bridges over Ellis River as you wind your way up to Mt. Washington for impressive views!
The location allows for easy access to attractions like Story Land for the Kids (less than 1 mile), downtown Jackson (less than 2 miles), and downtown North Conway (less than 5 miles). For stunning vistas, head to Cathedral Ledge, which provides a unique view of the valley below. Make a splash in Echo Lake found at the base of the ledge in the summer! Kayaking or canoeing on the Saco River should satisfy your adventurous side. Come fall, enjoy the celebrations surrounding the foliage’s peak color change!
Don't miss out on a trip to both Cranmore Mountain Resort and Attitash Mountain Resort! Each provide an unforgettable time with attractions like water slides, mountain coasters, ropes courses, and more. If that doesn't spark your interest, maybe Linderhof Country Club or Wentworth Golf Club will!
Surrounding towns, like North Conway and Jackson, offer restaurants and other entertainment for evenings with the family. Local restaurants to check out include Sunrise Shack, Red Park Pub, Wildcat Tavern, Moat Mountain Brewery, and Horsefeather's!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a stone-covered fireplace, large deck with gas grill, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, fresh linens and towels, breakfast bar, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, and more!
- Passes to the Christmas Mountain Club (just 1/2 mile from the property) are included. Club amenities include an outdoor and indoor pool, hot tub, gym, and more
- Beautiful White Mountain National Forest location - Sitting outside of Bartlett near Ellis River, with access to hotspots like Diana's Baths, Mt. Washington, Story Land and the Echo Lake State Park all within a short drive of the property
- Nearest Major Airport: Portland International Airport (~70 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: There is a surveillance camera in the driveway, you will be recorded as you enter and leave the premises
- Must be at least 26 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in