Get away to central Arkansas and look forward to endless adventures on the Ouachita River, at Hot Spring National Park, and around the fabulous Lake Hamilton area! This ideal vacation rental condo boasts a riverfront location and excellent community amenities including a pool, tennis courts, and access to a boat slip. After cruising on the water with your boat rental or spending the day in Hot Springs - just 5 miles north - return to this fully furnished 2-bed, 2-bath unit and recharge!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Follow up your daytime activities with a homemade snack! The fully equipped kitchen boasts updated stainless steel appliances, a lovely backsplash, and convenient amenities like a spice rack and full knife set.
The 1,100-square-foot open-concept living space features floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors/windows facing the water, offering prime views from all throughout the room. Step outside onto your private balcony and sip your favorite beverage while chatting with your travel companions! On nights when you prefer to stay in, dine al fresco on the patio table as the sun sets over the Ouachita River.
Feel free to head down to the community pool to unwind after dinner. You'll also have access to a pool, tennis courts, and the boat dock.
When the group grows sleepy, 2 king beds ensure a peaceful night of rest. Guests of the master suite will enjoy a private entrance to the balcony, a personal flat-screen TV, and en-suite bathroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
Salty Dog Boat Rental, Lake Hamilton Marine, and Gregg Orr Marine Hot Springs are 3 boat rental services within a 5-10 minute's walk of the condo! With access to a boat slip at the vacation rental property, cruising around in a pontoon boat all day couldn't be more convenient. You can also invest in stand-up paddleboards, inner tubes, or water skis!
After a day on the water, treat yourself to a mouthwatering seafood dinner at Fisherman's Wharf, a local favorite with great outdoor seating and just down the street from your condo. Luna Bella is a more upscale Italian establishment nearby with great food, cocktails, and ambiance if you're looking for a more intimate experience.
Hot Springs is just a 10-minute drive away and offers tons of fun activities to spend your vacation days. Check out family-friendly attractions such as Maxwell Blade's Theatre of Magic & Comedy, Magic Springs Theme and Water Park, or the Magic Springs Summer Concert Series come July.
Nature lovers will definitely want to explore Hot Springs National Park and its famous natural heated springs, located just on the edge of town. The Convention Center is a 15-minute drive, and the popular horse race track/casino Oakland Racing & Gaming is less than 10 minutes away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, free parking, private waterfront balcony with seating, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, fireplace, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, complimentary toiletries, towels & linens provided, and more
- Community amenities include a pool, tennis courts, and a dock/boat slip
- Ideal Lake Hamilton location right on the Ouachita River & only a 10-minute drive to all the attractions of Hot Springs!
- Nearest Major Airport: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport (~60 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking inside
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: This is a second-floor condo accessible only by stairs, so it might not be suitable for guests with mobile impairments
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in