Refreshing sunshine and mountain views await at this comfortable 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental home located in the heart of Colorado Springs - just minutes from downtown Colorado Springs, Palmer Park, Garden of the Gods, and Pikes Peak! You'll love returning home to the modern 1,000-square-foot interior, complete with free WiFi, a Smart TV, a fully equipped kitchen, plus a spacious deck featuring a gas grill and remarkable views of the Cheyenne Mountains and a manicured golf course!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Enjoy both the comfort of the indoors and the beauty of the outdoors while staying at this modern Rocky Mountain getaway! Within the spacious interior, amenities like free WiFi and plush furnishings can be found, while outside, the open deck opens up the possibility of al fresco feasts, accompanied with scenic mountain views! Enjoy evenings outdoors around the private fire pit.
In your downtime, relax with your loved ones in the comfortable living area outfitted with a large Smart TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime access. While the steaks are sizzling on the gas grill, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, plus a double breakfast bar and 6-person dining table.
Come nighttime, fresh linens and towels are found throughout all bathrooms and bedrooms. Two bedrooms and a sleeper sofa in the living room comfortably accommodate groups up 6! Wake up feeling refreshed with a cup of coffee on the deck or front porch, while you revel in the stunning Rocky Mountain views!
-- THE LOCATION --
Start the adventure just 3 miles away in downtown Colorado Springs. Enjoy shopping the local boutiques, before touring the Ghost Town Museum, and dining out at The Rabbit Hole, Urban Egg or Jack Quinn's Irish Pub!
Outdoor enthusiasts will revel in this home's proximity to exciting attractions, including Garden of the Gods and Red Rock Canyon, 6 miles away, Pikes Peak, 20 miles away, The Broadmoor Seven Falls, 9 miles away, a bike trail, just a half mile away, or see the city from a new angle at Palmer Park, 2.5 miles from your door.
The golfers of the group will be thrilled to find Patty Jewett Municipal Golf Course, just steps from the property, and Valley Hi Golf Course is 4 miles away!
Other attractions include the National Museum of World War II Aviation or tour the United States Air Force Academy's modern sprawling campus, including Falcon Stadium, Arnold Hall, and a museum!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, a Smart TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime access, furnished back deck with a gas grill and mountain views, front porch, large yard, fire pit, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, free parking, garage access, and more
- Unbeatable Colorado Springs location - just 3 miles to downtown and 6 miles to Garden of the Gods! Easy access to shopping, dining, hiking, biking, golfing, Pikes Peak, The Broadmoor Seven Falls, Ghost Town Museum, the National Museum of World War II Aviation, the United States Air Force Academy, and more
- Nearest Major Airports: Colorado Springs Airport (~11 miles away), Denver International Airport (~86 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please contact Evolve if you would like to book this property within 48 hours of your check-in date
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in