Book your next large group getaway and stay at this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental, part of the Sugar Springs Recreational Community. Enjoy access to all the on-site facilities, including an Olympic-size pool, large fitness center, and much more. At the home, relax in the open multi-level living space with a finished basement, furnished loft, fireplaces, a full kitchen, and all the modern comforts. Play a round of 18 at Sugar Springs Golf Course and drive just minutes to explore Lake Lancer!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed | Downstairs Family Room: 2 Pullout Beds | Loft: Full Futon
With sleeping arrangements for up to 14, a spacious private deck, and yard, this Sugar Springs home is the ideal large group retreat. Take full advantage of the recreation community amenities throughout your stay, including an Olympic pool facility, fantastic fitness center, a professional designed golf course, dining, and more.
Both Lake Lancer (780-acre surface) and Lake Lancelot (230-acre surface) are also part of the community, and you'll have access to boat docks and launches, beach clubs, bathhouses, and excellent fishing along the shore. When you need a break from all the activity, return home and relax in the open-concept main floor as family favorites play on the flat-screen TV.
The fully equipped kitchen provides all the essential appliances and kitchenware needed for preparing gourmet feasts. After sitting down for a home-cooked dinner, head downstairs and end your night in the finished basement with a fireplace and flat-screen TV.
-- THE LOCATION --
Book a tee time for 18 holes, swim, workout, dine, and fish for bass, walleye, northern pike, and panfish - all from the convenience of the Sugar Springs community. Another huge perk includes a certified 3,500-foot grass airstrip for any aspiring aviators!
Venture out from the community and drive 25 miles for some outdoor recreation in the Roscommon State Forest. Visit one of the country's Great Lakes with a 47-mile drive to Lake Huron.
Take a break from the outdoors and have a day trip by driving just over an hour to the town of Saginaw. With its namesake river running through, this city hosts family-friendly attractions, museums, historic sites, unique shops, restaurants, and more.
Additionally, this home lies 2 hours from Traverse City and Mackinac Island (with the Grand Hotel, $200 a day), 1 hour from Frankenmuth with German-style restaurants and an outlet shopping center, and also 2 hours from Canada.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, garage and driveway parking for 9 vehicles, a spacious private deck and yard, covered patio, an open-concept main floor, flat-screen TVs, a furnished loft, finished basement, an electric fireplace, and more
- Sugar Springs Recreation Community amenities include a professionally designed golf course, clubhouse, Olympic pool, large fitness center, an airpark, access to 2 lakes with boat ramps and launches, beach clubs, bathhouses, and great fishing
- Visit the Sugar Springs website for a full run-down of the world-class amenities at Mid-Michigan's finest recreation community!
- Fantastic location just 25 miles from Roscommon State Forest, 47 miles from Lake Huron, 1 hour from Saginaw and Frankenmuth, and 2 hours from Traverse City Mackinac Island, and Canada
- Nearest Major Airport: MBS International Airport (~57 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 26 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in