Discover the culinary greatness, music, arts, and entertainment of Nashville from this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house. The home boasts 1,500 square feet of tasteful living space, an expansive deck, and other amenities to make you comfortable during your stay. With downtown Nashville just 3 miles away, easily visit the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium, The Parthenon, and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. On top of all the amazing landmarks, the outdoor scenery is epic!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
When the weather is nice, spend the majority of your time out on the spacious deck and relax in one of the chairs while you soak up the sun or gaze at the stars.
If you’re in charge of preparing the side dishes, utilize the ample counter space and stainless steel appliances in the fully equipped kitchen.
Set the dining table for 6 or let 2 guests sit at the kitchen counter and savor good food with even better company.
During your downtime, unwind in the inviting living room which features comfortable furniture and a flat-screen cable TV. Make some popcorn and watch a movie until you’re ready for bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located in the 'Hip East Nashville' neighborhood, this home puts you within easy reach of all of downtown's attractions! A quick and inexpensive Uber ride will carry you to great restaurants, shops, and entertainment. Staying close to home? Check out Shelby Bottoms Park, explore the Greenway System via bike, or paddle along the Cumberland River on a Downtown Nashville Paddleboard tour!
If you love listening to live music, you’re in luck! Catch local, regional and national musicians on almost every stage in the city, from lesser-known music venues to larger scale ones like the Ryman Auditorium.
Learn about the art, history, music or architecture in Nashville from historical sites, museums, art galleries, and prominent music venues. Pay a visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the Tennessee State Museum or other landmarks.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, spacious deck with outdoor seating, flat-screen cable TV, washer and dryer, driveway parking for 1 vehicle, ample street parking
- An additional master bathroom with whirlpool tub and rain shower is available to guests staying 3 nights or longer
- Great Nashville location just 3 miles from downtown, near the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Ryman Auditorium, the Tennessee State Museum and more
- Nearest Major Airport: Nashville International Airport (~9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this home can accommodate 4 guests in beds, but has a maximum occupancy of up to 6 with additional accommodations on a queen air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Permit #2019010180