- 3mth lease and above is considered here, the longer the better
- Brand new renovation 2019 March
- Private lockable singlebed room with great window view of neighbourhood
- Fully Private, Airconditioned Furnished w singlebed, wardrobe, desk, chair
- Basic bedsheet + towel
- Free access to 1gbps fibre wifi
- Access to 2 bathrooms (shared w 4 others)
- 24hr checkin via door code, No curfews (but do keep noise level down after 12am)
- Light cooking using shared microwave, induction cooker
- Free access to wifi mesh network 1gbps
- Free usage of washer + dryer
- Self service kettle (shared) for hot water
- Iron and board (shared)
- As Host manages 100 rooms in singapore, guest may not see him but he will always assign an assistant onsite for any physical matters.
- Best way to contact host is via text (sms, whatspp, viber, LINE, wechat) and response is usually within 5 mins
- Regular cleaning of apartment's common areas & bathrooms by cleaner for hygience
- Regular aircon servicing of all rooms for comfort.
- Apartment is within the national heritage neighbourhood of tiong bahru private estate, an enclave of pre-war historical flats.
- Tons of chic cafes such as meri marcel, tiong bahru bakery, old-time favourites such as galicier pastry, tiong bahru market endless food options, random bars/coffee shops each telling a unique part of singapore story in history.
- Access to TWO MRT lines: 5-6 mins walk to Tiong bahru MRT (green line), or Outram MRT (green line)
- Good location! proximity to everything! 24-hours food & drinks outlets
- Few mins walk to Amenities (24-hr food centres / Supermarket, Tiong bahru plaza, etc)
- Outram/tiong bahru mrts easy access to > tanjong pagar, raffles place, city hall, bugis, dhoby gaut, orchard, downtown, etc.
- Few steps walk to major roads bus stops (tiong bahru road, outram road)
- 10 to 15 mins bus ride to CBD areas for work, chinatown, boat quay & clarke quay for night entertainments, etc.