Escape from your daily routine to this nautical 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental condo nestled just minutes from the Cape Cod Bay! Tan on Race Point Beach, bring the kids to the lighthouse, explore Commercial Street, or enjoy a sunset dinner on the private. With a tastefully furnished beach-themed interior, a well-equipped kitchen, community pool access, and a fantastic Cape Cod-style exterior, this ground-floor condo is the perfect place for close friends or a family!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
From the classic Cape Cod-style exterior to the warm and welcoming furnishings, you're sure to adore this ground-floor unit with plenty of old-world charm! The living room is perfect for relaxation with a flat-screen Smart TV, comfortable modern furniture, and ocean-themed artwork lining the walls.
During your downtime, head to the community pool and work on your tan or make your way down to the coastline for a sunset beach walk. As stomachs start to rumble, head back to the unit to prepare a freshly caught seafood dinner in the well-equipped kitchen outfitted with granite countertops and all the cooking basics.
If you're more of a grill master than an Iron Chef, prepare a char-grilled feast on the gas grill and enjoy a romantic evening on the private patio.
After a sun-filled day on Massachusetts' coastline, take a relaxing rinse in the full bathroom's tile-filled shower before taking comfort in one of the 2 bedrooms. Additional sleeping can be found using the sleeper sofa in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not eating at the condo, walk a few minutes until you reach Commercial Street and enjoy a meal at The Canteen, Jimmy's HideAway, or the Squealing Pig. Commercial Street is also the best spot to shop for gifts, enjoy local art galleries and explore local museums like the Whaler's Wharf.
There are a handful of pristine beaches nearby, but Race Point Beach is the most popular. The Race Point Lighthouse is just over 5 miles from your door and is always a hit with the kids. A few of beaches nearby include Long Point Beach, Dog Beach, and the Herring Cove Beach.
Some other ideas for fun include exploring the Cape Cod National Seashore, chartering a boat for deep sea fishing, or walking to the Pilgrim Monument!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with granite countertops and the cooking basics, community pool access, a private patio with an outdoor dining table and a gas grill, a flat-screen smart TV, tile flooring, beach-themed accents, reserved off-street parking for 1 vehicle, free WiFi, and more!
- Fantastic Provincetown location - just minutes from Commercial Street, over 5 miles from the Race Point Lighthouse, and close to excellent restaurants, beaches, state and local parks, lakes, nature preserves, fishing, and much more
- Nearest Major Airports: Boston Logan International Airport (~118 miles away) | Provincetown Municipal Airport (~4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (Dogs Only, 1 Max, 40 lb. Limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in