Instantly access the White River from this vacation rental's private boat launch! Located in a brand new Mountain Home gated community, this 3-bed, 2-bath house is truly the perfect stay for anglers and outdoors lovers. Buffalo River is close by along with Bull Shoals and Norfork Lake - both great for boating. For hiking and sightseeing, venture into the woods of the Ozark National Forest found just south of the property. End an eventful day with an al fresco feast on the home's riverfront deck!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Family Room: Queen Bed
Mountain Home truly feels like home in this brand new vacation rental! Numerous amenities, including wireless internet connection and in-unit laundry machines, provide convenience while 2 living areas, complete with plush furnishings and flat-screen cable TVs, supply the comfort.
True relaxation can be found on the home's riverfront deck, with enough seating to host your group of 10. Easily throw an at-home barbecue thanks to the gas grill, plus an incredible fully equipped kitchen, where granite countertops and modern appliances are sure to inspire mouth-watering dishes.
Beat everyone to it - claim the master bedroom as your own! This bedroom offers private deck access, a flat-screen cable TV, and a lavish en-suite bathroom, with a glass-enclosed walk-in shower. Let's not forget to mention the king-sized bed!
-- THE LOCATION --
Falling in love with Arkansas' great outdoors will be easy from this vacation rental, with a prime location on the White River. But with fishing right in the property's backyard, you might find yourself enjoying the perfect staycation.
Bring along your boat to maximize on this home's amenities, which includes a boat launch. Lack your own boat? Easily rent one from Norfork Resort, located just minutes from the home. Spend your entire day trout fishing in White River or Buffalo River!
Amp up the speed with a day on Norfork Lake or Bull Shoals Lake, both located within 25 miles of the property. The lakes are great for waterskiing, swimming, tubing, and more!
When you grow tired of the water, take to the dense woods of the Ozark National Forest found just south of the property. The area is great for hiking, picnicking, and kayaking! But no matter how you spend your day, end it with a delicious meal at one of Mountain Home's local restaurants like Colton's Steak House & Grill or Back Forty Burgers.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and marble countertops, free WiFi, fresh linens and towels, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning and heat, riverfront furnished deck, gas grill, outdoor heater, picnic area, private boat launch, a 1-car garage, 4-car driveway, boat trailer parking, and more
- Peaceful White River location - 14 miles from Mountain Home's restaurants and shops, minutes to the Ozark National Forest and Buffalo River, roughly 22 miles from Norfork Lake and 24 miles from Bull Shoals Lake!
- Nearest Major Airport: Marion County Regional Airport (~20 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: the property does have cell phone service, but it may be limited since the property is located in a rural area
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in