‘Saltaire Mansion’ is a beautiful Victorian estate, complete with 6 master suites, 6 full baths, and 2 half baths - ideal for 18 guests. The stunning outdoor oasis boasts a hot tub, swimming pool, outdoor kitchen, putting green, and playground, while the lavish interior offers an English-style living space and entertainment-filled game room. Stroll down the street to the Outer Bank’s shores, while the shops and restaurants of the Duck village can also be reached within a short walk!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Suite: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Master Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Master Bedroom 6: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bunks | Garage/Game Room: Twin Bed
The incredible ‘Saltaire Mansion’ sits on a beautifully landscaped corner lot in the heart of the quaint Duck village, just a short walk down the road to the refreshing Atlantic waters!
Recently built, this true Carolina classic features 7,200 square feet of grand living space, highlighted by an English-style pub room, gourmet kitchen, spacious living room, historic grand piano, and so much more! A 4-person elevator provides access to all 3 floors, so it’ll be easy to explore everything from the 6 master suites to the downstairs game room.
Lounge poolside with a cocktail, cool off in the refreshing pool waters, or sink into the built-in spa to relieve stress. Rainy spring days will melt away in the large hot tub under the gazebo, while summer is the perfect time for a barbecue with help of the outdoor bar and mini kitchen.
Meander in the gardens, relish an old-fashioned game of croquet or badminton, watch the kids run around the playground, or practice your putting in the green - there’s truly something for everyone at this home!
-- THE LOCATION --
With the ocean right at the end of the street, ‘Saltaire Mansion’ is the perfect getaway for all beachgoers. Bring the provided coolers, surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, umbrellas, and beach chairs along with you to the sandy shores, located just a short stroll from this home's front door.
Our property is located in the heart of downtown Duck, within convenient walking distance to world-class dining, golfing, water sports, coffee shops, the ABC store, specialty shops, and galleries! Duck also features a boardwalk with shops on the water and a path for runners and bikers.
The adventures are endless year-round. Check out the annual jazz festival, sip cocktails with mesmerizing sunset views from the cabana across the street, go shelling along the shore, or visit the nearby Outer Bank's world-famous beaches!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Indoor amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 gas fireplaces, central air conditioning, flat-screen cable TVs, elevator, game room with a pool table, theater, foosball table, poker table, bar, shuffleboard, air hockey, & ping pong table, in-unit laundry machines, linens & towels, 4-car driveway, and more!
- Outdoor amenities include a swimming pool, spa, hot tub, outdoor dining areas, outdoor bar, gas grill, putting green, playground, coolers, surf boards, boogie boards, kayaks, umbrellas, beach chairs, and more!
- Beautifully landscaped Duck location down the street from the shore! Walking distance to restaurants and shops and easy access to endless water adventures!
- Nearest Major Airport: Norfolk International Airport (~83 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $150 fee (max 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Optional $360 pool heat fee
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in