Separated into 3 separate buildings that together total 9,800 square feet of living space, this expansive Victorian vacation rental estate comprises 6 bedrooms (5 master), 6.5 baths, a huge game room, English-style pub room, theater room, gourmet kitchen, and enclosed courtyard with a pool, kiddie pool, and 3 hot tubs! ‘Sunnybank’ truly leaves nothing to be desired, thanks to its prime beachfront location, plentiful decks, outdoor dining options, kayaks, and bonuses like a life-size chess board!
-- THE PROPERTY --
**Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary to access the property as you will have to drive on the sand**
Bedroom 1: King Bed, Full Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed, Crib | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 6: Full Bed, 2 Twin Pullouts
‘Sunnybank’ boasts the most spectacular sunset and sunrise view in all of the Outer Banks. With multiple viewing decks and wide ocean-facing windows in nearly every room, you'll never have an escape from the site of crashing waves. In addition, you'll have the perfect view of wild horses that often roam right on the beachfront!
Lounge poolside with a cocktail, let the kids splash around the kiddie pool, or sink into one of the 2 courtyard hot tubs! There’s multiple viewing decks, a screened-in pavilion, and gazebo - so large groups won’t be stepping on each others’ toes inside or out. Whip up a barbecue dinner on the gas grill or play a game of chess on the life-size set in the courtyard - the choice is yours!
The 9,800-square-foot interior is separated into 3 separate buildings, making for the best game of hide and seek your kids could imagine! Grown-ups will find plenty of fun as well, as the game room promises nights spent betting over the Texas Hold’em table or racking the billiards table for a game of pool.
Hit the local grocery store and then get to work whipping up a fabulous creation in the fully equipped, gourmet kitchen, complete with a separate commercial steamer and high-end appliances. Rather just relax in the English-style pub room with a cocktail? Hire a local chef to cook for the entire family and enjoy leftovers for days after!
-- THE LOCATION --
Located so far up the beach you’ll have to drive on the sand to access the property, ‘Sandybank’ is truly the ultimate location for all beachgoers! Just a few steps separate you from the refreshing Atlantic waters, where you can put the provided surf and boogie boards to good use on the waves. This shoreline was rated one of the best beaches on the East Coast, and the roaming mustangs agree!
Wake up to spectacular sunrises and end the night with a star-lit walk on the beach! If you would like to explore the area, hop in the car and make your way to attractions like Whalehead Club and Corolla Lighthouse just 5 miles up the road!
Take a break from eating in and drive just 5 miles away for fresh seafood! The Oceanfront Grille is a family-friendly spot serving seafood and steaks with poolside tables and beach views. If you’d rather just spend all your time cooking at home, the local Food Lion is just 7 miles down the road.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Indoor amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, wood-burning stove, commercial steamer & ice machines, elevator, theater room, fitness room, game room with a pool table, foosball table, poker table, English-style pub room, shuffleboard, ping pong table, in-unit laundry machines, linens & towels, crib, 7-car driveway, and more!
- Outdoor amenities include a large pool, kiddy pool, 2 hot tubs, ramped walkways, multiple decks, gas grill, multiple outdoor dining areas, gazebo, screened-in pavilion, pool & beach toys, life-size chess board, surf boards, boogie boards, kayaks, umbrellas, beach chairs, outdoor shower, volleyball court, and more!
- Private beachfront Corolla location right in the sand! Enjoy endless ocean adventures right from home or drive to local bars, restaurants, and attractions like Whalehead Club and Corolla Lighthouse!
- Nearest Major Airport: Norfolk International Airport (~83 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $150 fee (max 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Optional $360 pool heat fee
- Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary to access the property as you will have to drive on the sand
- Friday to Friday stays only. This saves 5 hours in traffic as most of the island has Saturday to Sunday turnovers
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in