Discover the best of this thriving Sooner State city and recharge in this updated, ideally located vacation rental home. Situated in an established neighborhood across from Regency Park, you can reach downtown and all of Tulsa's top attractions in 15 minutes or less! The 3-bedroom, 2-bath unit features 1,200 square feet of nicely decorated and newly refurnished living space. Return to the property after exploring the city and prepare a home-cooked meal to enjoy in the bright open living area!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Granite countertops, attractive vinyl flooring, newer appliances, and tasteful furniture reflect this home's chic updated status! After eventful days, you'll be elated to unwind in such a trendy yet cozy space.
Get comfy on the extensive sofa and catch up with your Netflix shows, thanks to the mounted flat-screen Smart TV. A fireplace set into a floor-to-ceiling stone wall makes the living room's peaceful ambiance extra warm and inviting!
The open-concept living space includes a lovely dining area, plus an eat-in high-top kitchen table. Take a seat in one of the 6 cushioned chairs for formal family dinners, while the other table is ideal for quick breakfasts or snacks.
You'll find the kitchen is fully equipped with all the cooking essentials, including starter portions of coffee grounds, creamers, and tea bags to accompany the coffeemaker and electronic kettle. The new stainless steel appliances also include a toaster oven.
Rest your head at night in the 3 well-appointed bedrooms, one king and 2 queens. All guests will enjoy a personal flat-screen Smart TV in their rooms and fresh linens!
-- THE LOCATION --
Across the street from this lovely neighborhood is Regency Park - take your dog for a morning walk before you embark on the day's adventures! The property sits in an ultra-convenient location just on the outskirts of downtown, surrounded by restaurants, stores, activities, and anything else you'd want easy access to.
Head downtown to explore the fabulous city of Tulsa. If you happen to be traveling during the Tulsa State Fair - one of the area's most popular events - luckily the Tulsa Expo Center is just 6 miles away. Further downtown just a few miles you'll find the lively Utica Square and Blue Dome Entertainment District. Shop 'til ya drop at this top-notch outdoor shopping mall, followed by dinner and drinks in the Blue Dome District!
Change it up one evening with a night out in the hip Brookside District, featuring eclectic boutiques, renowned art galleries, antique shops, hip bars, and delicious local eateries! This area also boasts a thriving nightlife scene when the sun sets.
The Tulsa Zoo, Philbrook Museum of Art, Oklahoma Aquarium, and The Gathering Place are other fun destinations that are perfect family-friendly outings and within easy driving distance of the vacation rental house!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 2-car garage & driveway parking for 2 vehicles, fireplace, 4 flat-screen Smart TVs, private backyard, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, towels & linens provided, Pack 'N Play, pet friendly, tornado shelter in garage, and more
- Ideal Tulsa location in an established neighborhood just 9 miles outside of downtown, or about a 15-minute drive! Easy access to nearby restaurants & stores, and within convenient driving distance of all Tulsa attractions
- Nearest Major Airport: Tulsa International Airport (~8 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $50 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in