Send your 'out of office' email and take off to this 3-bed, 2-bath bungalow in Vero Beach! This updated 2,000-square-foot vacation rental is the perfect Treasure Coast home base featuring a fully equipped kitchen, patio and gas grill, and more! With nothing on your calendar except an appointment with the ocean, head to South Beach Park, located just 2.5 miles away, where the sun is sure to bring a smile to your face. Later, grab a tropical drink in downtown Vero Beach - just 2 miles away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed w/ Twin Trundle | Additional Sleeping: 2 Air Mattresses
Slip on your flip-flops and head to the kitchen to shake up a cocktail because you're on vacation! With modern furnishings and a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, this updated home will delight you from day 1. Relax onto the contemporary sectional sofa while deciding which local beach to visit first.
After a day at the beach, rinse off with a quick shower as the group chef fires up the grill for an afternoon barbecue. Keep cool with central air conditioning, along with an ice cold drink enjoyed around the 6-person dining table.
Pop popcorn and retire to the sofa for a show on the living room’s flat-screen cable TV - the perfect way to end a day spent in Vero Beach! As eyes begin to tire, find accommodations waiting in one of 3 bedrooms. Tomorrow will be another day of sun, sand, and surf!
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled in a quiet neighborhood just off of the Indian River, this home is located just 2 miles from downtown Vero Beach! You’ll be close to everything the area has to offer including restaurants, bars, charming boutiques, and more. If shopping is on the mind, venture to the Vero Beach Outlets, just a 9-mile drive west.
For the fastest way to the beach, head over to the South Beach Park just 2.5 miles from the property. Be sure to check out Sexton Beach Plaza, 3.5 miles away, which offers beachside bars and restaurants. You might rent a boat at Florida Boat Rentals for a deep sea fishing excursion or book a high-speed fan boat ride with River Explorer Boat Tours! If you prefer green fairways to crashing waves, enjoy a round of golf at one of the many nearby ranges and full golf courses.
Visit the Sea Sup Go Paddle & Surf Company for a more relaxed look at the area via kayak or paddleboard. Other attractions in the area include the Vero Beach Museum of Art and the Mckee Botanical Gardens, where you can learn a little about the beautiful Treasure Coast.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, central air conditioning, in-unit washer and dryer, fresh linens and towels, complimentary toiletries, a patio with a gas grill, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, parking for 3 vehicles, beach umbrella and 2 beach chairs, and more!
- A prime location 2 miles from downtown Vero Beach with easy access to nearby attractions like South Beach Park 2.5 miles away, the McKee Botanical Gardens also 2.5 miles away, various golf courses and ranges in the area, and Sexton Plaza Beach 3.5 miles away!
- Nearest Major Airport: Orlando Melbourne International Airport (~38 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in