*NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Plan your Central South Carolina escape to this charming 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment just 7 minutes from the University of South Carolina. This quaint unit offers an open-concept layout with a well-equipped kitchen, a patio with a wood-burning fire pit, as well as the perfect location near Downtown Columbia, the Riverbanks Botanical Garden, and the West Columbia Riverwalk Park & Amphitheatre!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Overlooking the Congaree River and just minutes from Downtown Columbia, this updated apartment offers all of the household essentials coupled with scenic lakefront views!
Boasting a spacious living room with high-end furnishings, ample natural sunlight and a calming yellow interior, you'll instantly feel at home in this tastefully furnished abode.
After a day of fun in the sun on Lake Murray, whip up a tasty snack in the well-equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and all the cooking basics!
Finish off the evening with a post-dinner cocktail on the patio and enjoy a scenic South Carolina sunset while listening to the tranquil sound of the river.
When it's time for bed, head inside to enjoy a fantastic sleep on the queen-sized bed in the bedroom. Additional sleeping space is available for up to 2 guests on the comfortable living room sleeper sofa as well!
-- THE LOCATION --
This updated apartment is perfectly located within walking distance to parks, restaurants, dining, and only a short drive from the USC campus! Cheer on the Gamecocks at Williams-Brice Stadium, take a leisurely stroll along the Three River Greenway, or enjoy a day at the Carraway Community Park and Riverfront Parks.
Fort Jackson's Visitor Center is just over 8 miles from your door and a staple for military history in the area. The town is also home to plenty of top-notch golf courses such as the Fort Jackson Golf Club, Forest Lake Club, and the Golden Hills Golf & Country Club.
Some other ideas for fun include exploring some of the city's museums (The South Carolina State Museum), bring the kids to the Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens and Botanical Gardens, or enjoy a long day exploring Lake Murray by boat!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and the cooking basics, a patio with a wood-burning fire pit and lake views, lakefront location, a flat-screen Smart TV, 2-person breakfast bar, free WiFi, 2-car driveway parking, and more!
- Fantastic West Columbia Location - Just 7 minutes from Downtown Columbia, under 16 miles from Lake Murray, over 8 miles from the Fort Jackson Visitor's Center, a 7-minute drive from the University of South Carolina, and close to excellent restaurants, state and local parks, lakes, nature preserves, fishing, hunting, and much more
- Nearest Major Airports: Columbia Metropolitan Airport (~6.4 miles away) | Charlotte Douglas International Airport (~95 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in