*NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit with some shared amenities*
Map out your Northeastern getaway to this recently updated 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental just over 1 mile from Surfer's End Beach! With a quaint-yet-modern interior, high-end accents, a lofted bedroom with plenty of space, and a prime location, this chic apartment offers the perfect East Coast beach haven! Tan on Easton's Beach, Explore Newport, or soak up the Rhode Island sunshine in the large shared yard!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Nestled just a short walk from the beach as well as the windmill at Paradise Valley Park, this charming two-story vacation rental boasts a sophisticated interior with an authentic Cape Cod-style exterior!
Featuring brand new flooring, heating, top-notch beach-themed artwork, and ample natural sunlight, you'll love every minute spent inside this cozy beach nook. Watch your favorite show on the flat-screen Smart TV with streaming capability, cool off with the wall air conditioner, or enjoy a cup of Keurig coffee.
Before you head to Easton's Beach, prepare a bite to eat in the well-equipped kitchenette. Complete with a 2-person breakfast bar, a toaster oven, plates and utensils, glasses, a hot plate, and a full-size fridge, this kitchenette has everything you need for your favorite recipes.
Finish off the evening by laying down a picnic in the shared yard and watching the Rhode Island sunset over the vibrant foliage surrounding the property. The apartment also has access to a shared gas grill located outside of the unit.
As you start to get sleepy, make your way to the newly renovated full bathroom to freshen up before bedtime. The master bedroom boasts a queen-sized bed, a cozy armchair for reading, and a unique A-frame structure!
-- THE LOCATION --
If you're in town to soak up the sunshine, this property provides the perfect location! This lovely apartment has 3 beaches less than 2 miles away including Easton's Beach, Surfer's End Beach, and Second Beach. Some other options a bit further away are Gooseberry Beach, East Ferry Beach, and Third Beach.
Downtown Newport is just over 3 miles from the property and a fantastic spot to spend the afternoon. Roam around the Newport Historic District, visit one of the historic old colony houses (like the Vernon House), or drive out to Goat Island to visit the lighthouse and enjoy a meal at Scarpetta.
Some other options for fun include exploring one of the nearby nature preserves (Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge has fantastic bird watching). Visit the set of 1974 classic 'The Great Gatsby' at the Rosecliff Mansion, or rent a deep sea fishing boat on the North Atlantic Ocean! Paradise Valley Park is also a hit with the kids if you're looking for a nearby adventure.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette with top-notch appliances, cooking basics, a 2-person breakfast bar, modern decor, a Keurig, hot plate, a lofted bedroom, access to a shared yard with a gas grill, outdoor shower, a flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, and more!
- Fantastic Middletown Location - Located 3.1 miles from Downtown Newport, within 2 miles of 3 fantastic beaches, 3.8 miles from Rosecliff and Sheep Point Cove, and close to excellent restaurants, fishing piers, state and local parks, lakes, nature preserves, fishing, and much more
- Nearest Major Airport: T. F. Green Airport (~30 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in