Chattahoochee National Forest, Unicoi, and Smithgall Woods State Parks lie at your doorstep when you book this Helen vacation rental! Not only will you have access to outdoor activities like tubing down the Chattahoochee River, but Main Street attractions are just steps from this 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath townhome. Enjoy stunning views from your private balcony with a gas grill and private hot tub, while the interior is outfitted in a log-cabin style with a stone fireplace and exposed wood.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Designated parking right in front of the townhome ensures an easy commute and unloading of luggage upon arriving at your new home-away-from-home. As you'll be just down the road from Main Street, Helen's best attractions lie at your fingertips.
Spend your leisure hours enjoying the view and lounging on your private balcony. The gas grill allows you to host family barbecues from the comfort of home while the private hot tub eases sore muscles.
Utilize the fully equipped kitchen and whip up gourmet side dishes to accompany your seared meats and veggies. After sharing a home-cooked feast, unwind on cozy furnishings in the living room and watch family favorites on the flat-screen TV as the fireplace warms your toes.
Head upstairs to access the bedrooms or to catch some privacy with a good book in the nook space. You'll have ideal sleeping arrangements for a family of 4 and fresh towels stocked in the bathrooms.
-- THE LOCATION --
The town of Helen is famous for its German heritage, so make sure to book for Oktoberfest! The festival grounds for this cultural event lie just a half mile down the road.
Locals love tubing down the Chattahoochee River and the Cool River Tubing launch site lies just minutes away. Walk over to Bavarian Mountain Miniature Golf for some family fun, or make your way to Helen Tubing & Waterpark.
Other Bavarian cultural attractions you can visit include Charlemagne's Kingdom and the Helen Arts & Heritage Center. Of course, endless outdoor adventures await with an easy drive to Unicoi State Park and Smithgall Woods State Park - both part of the greater Chattahoochee National Forest.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2-vehicle designated parking, free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, a stone fireplace, private balcony, gas grill, private hot tub, vaulted ceilings, stacked laundry machines, fresh linens, towels, and much more
- Unbeatable Helen location just down the road from Main Street. Enjoy easy access to Bavarian heritage cultural attractions and outdoor recreation in the Chattahoochee National Forest!
- Nearest Major Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (102 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in