Embrace the great outdoors when you stay at this vacation rental townhome located in Collins Lake Resort of Government Camp, Oregon. The cozy home has 2 bedrooms, a loft off the second bedroom, 2.5 baths, and access to heated pools and a hot tub! Hangout in the comfortable living room or soak in forest views from the balcony. Enjoy skiing or boarding at Mt. Hood Meadows, visit local breweries and restaurants, and explore Portland - ending the day curled up by the community room's fireplace!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: Twin/Full Bunk Bed
Collins Lake Resort offers plenty of great amenities. Lounge at the community room which can be rented out for larger gatherings, relax in the sauna, soak in the hot tub, and spend time in the heated leisure pool.
The townhome boasts a fireplace and plush furniture adding to the extra cozy feel of the living room. Enjoy the fresh mountain air from the balcony when you're not busy playing board games with your travel companions.
Preparing meals in the fully equipped kitchen will be a breeze. Everything you need to create delicious snacks will be at your fingertips! Feast with your loved ones at the dining table - savoring good food and the warmth of the fireplace.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located near numerous ski resorts, this property lets you take advantage of those bluebird days! Make the first tracks in the snow as you ski, snowboard, and tube at Mt. Hood Skibowl, Summit Ski Area, Timberline Lodge and Ski Area, and Mt. Hood Meadows. Each resort offers beautifully groomed runs, plus fun summer activities.
Government Camp is home to Mt. Hood Brewing Co. After a day spent on the slopes, head to this craft brewery where you can indulge in small-batch cask or nitro ales. Head over to the Ratskeller or Charlie's Mountain View for even more laid-back vibes and great food.
Take a day trip to Portland, just 54 miles away. Visit the Rhododendron Garden where you can admire a beautiful assortment of flowers, ponds, and wildlife; dine on the famous food carts at the Portland Mercado, and bike your way to the many breweries offering everything from sours to IPAs to lagers!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, fireplace, complimentary toiletries, bonus room with twin/full bunk bed, balcony, parking available for 2 vehicles in the heated garage, and more
- Collins Lake Resort amenities include a community room with a sauna, heated pool, hot tub, heated leisure pool, and more
- Fantastic Government Camp location home to Mt. Hood Brewing Co., Ratskeller, and Charlie's Mountain View, near Mt. Hood Skibowl, Summit Ski Area, Timberline Lodge and Ski Area, Mt. Hood Meadows, and 54 miles from Portland
- Nearest Major Airport: Portland International Airport (~54 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in