Book an unforgettable Tampa Bay getaway to this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home! Recently renovated and offering a private hot tub, covered patio, and 1,604 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this lavish home truly has it all. Whether you spend your days enjoying Busch Gardens, touring the University of South Florida campus, or exploring the historic Ybor City, you're sure to feel right at home during your stay in this updated, Sunshine State sanctuary.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Bed
With an open floor plan, several luxury amenities, and pops of blue throughout the interior, the property boasts a unique combination of simplicity and elegance!
Couldn't get tickets to the Buccaneers game? Lounge on the couch and watch the action on the flat-screen Smart TV. You'll be bathed in natural light as you enjoy the cool breeze of the ceiling fan.
Complete with expansive granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and even a wine fridge, the newly updated, fully equipped kitchen has everything you'll need to whip up a 5-star feast.
Once you've finished wining and dining at the table for 6, put on your bathing suit and take a dip in the private hot tub. As the kids play in the fenced-in yard and your friends sip wine at the bar, you'll feel completely relaxed in the luxury hot tub.
No matter which bedroom you choose to retire to, you'll find a queen bed and flat-screen Smart TV of your own!
-- THE LOCATION --
For a day of family fun, enjoy one of the acclaimed attractions that sit within 20 minutes of the home. The whole group is sure to enjoy Busch Gardens, the Big Cat Rescue, ZooTampa at Lowry Park, or The Florida Aquarium.
Whether you're in town to tour The University of South Florida or visit a student at The University of Tampa, this home sits within 30 minutes of your destination. These large universities are truly the heart and soul of the city!
Prefer professional sports to NCAA action? Be sure to get tickets to a Buccaneers, Lightning, or Tampa Rays game during your stay.
For a unique look at the city's history, head less than 20 miles down the road to Ybor City. Once the cigar capital of the world, this one-of-a-kind area now features boutiques, Latin American eateries, and an unmatchable ambiance.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen Smart TVs, a covered patio, private hot tub, fenced-in yard, free WiFi, stainless steel appliances, a wine fridge, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, and more
- Unbeatable Tampa location - Within 20 minutes of Busch Gardens, the Big Cat Rescue, ZooTampa at Lowry Park, and The Florida Aquarium, 25 minutes from the University of South Florida and the University of Tampa, and a short drive from Ybor City
- Nearest Major Airport - Tampa International Airport (~9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: This home sleeps 6 in beds but is flexible up to 8 with use of the queen air mattress
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in