**Rates are quoted in US Dollars unless otherwise noted**
Explore the Riviera Maya’s tropical oasis from this lovely 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental condo! This condo offers a prime location within a short 5-minute walk to the white-sandy beaches, while the resort features community pools, barbecue areas, and a rec room for meditation and yoga. Sip cocktails on your pool-view balcony, or head over to nearby Tulum to visit the Mayan ruins or Akumal for snorkeling and zip lining!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin Sleeper Sofa
Throw on your swimsuits as soon as you arrive, as you’ll immediately want to jump in the pool that sits right under this condo’s private balcony. After swimming a few laps, replenish with a barbecue meal prepared under the nearby tiki hut/outdoor kitchen.
Take a break from the Mexico heat up in your private, air-conditioned condo. The open layout combines the fully equipped kitchen and living area, so guests can stay connected whether you’re catching up on your sleep in the living room or whipping together some snacks.
Lanai doors open wide to the outdoor balcony, which offers a beautiful view of the pool and forested surroundings. Take your cocktails here during sunset to wind down the day, or head to the resort’s wellness center for some yoga or meditation before bed.
Sleep is sure to come easy in either of the 2 bedrooms. Your group may have to fight over the master, which features a plush king bed, but those staying in bedroom 2 will still feel lucky with the flat-screen TV and small kitchenette.
-- THE LOCATION --
Walk 5-10 minutes over to the sandy shore to dip your toes in the refreshing coastal waters. From this condo, you’ll never have to get back into the car for sunbathing, boogie boarding, and sunset strolling.
Take advantage of amenities at the nearby resorts! Some are including with your stay while some are just a short daily fee. Amenities include swimming pools, tiki hut, discounted food and drink, private beaches, and more!
If Mayan ruins pique your interest, you'll want to visit the Tulum ruin by the sea and take a dip in the bright blue ocean afterward! Other ruins can be found just a bit further away in Coba, Chichen Itza, and Ek Balam.
Risk takers, head over to Aktun Chen to try your hand at ziplining. While you’re there, be sure to check out the underground river and dry caves. Other activities in Akumal include Xe-Ha Park for its aquarium and Yal-ku for snorkeling.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 1 flat-screen TV, air conditioning, linens & towels, furnished balcony, 1 onsite parking space, and more!
- Access to Toa wellness center complex (located 4 miles away)
- Chan building resort amenities include a swimming pool and tiki hut
- Access to Sirenis Resort for $50 per day includes swimming pools and unlimited food and drink. Evening passes are available
- Access to Tao Beach Club - ‘Jungle Fish’ - includes discounted food and drink, swimming pools and beach access (2-3 miles away)
- Coastal Akumal location - Walking distance to the shore with easy access to Mayan ruins, zip lining excursions, snorkeling, restaurants, shops, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Cancun International Airport (~95 kilometers away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Rates are quoted in US Dollars unless otherwise noted
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in