Find pure country bliss just 7 miles outside of Hudson, New York! This well-appointed 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath farmhouse is perfect for families or friends seeking relaxation and fun in the countryside. The property sits on 4 acres with a trout stream running behind it - enjoy private creek access! The 3,000-square-foot vacation rental property is surrounded by beautiful pastures and sits across from an organic apple orchard. There is ample space to rest and recharge, with all the comforts of home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin Bed
This property is truly ideal for anyone looking to escape the busy city lifestyle. Built in 1840, the house has been meticulously maintained and features gorgeous decor oozing with both vintage charm and contemporary design.
Enjoy access to the entire 4-acre property and the creek. Your dogs will love running around in the refreshing Upstate New York air!
From inside the home, relish views of the beautiful yard and apple orchard across the street! Settle down in the bright and airy living room, adorned with colorful furnishings, a cozy fireplace, large flat-screen satellite TV, and book collection. Take the R&R time you deserve!
The kitchen is fully equipped with high-end stainless steel appliances, dishes, utensils, tools, and pots and pans. You'll appreciate luxury additions like a double gas range stove, toaster oven, huge refrigerator, blender, and upscale coffeemaker! Munch on a quick snack at the eat-in kitchen table, or host a family feast in the lovely dining room.
Retreat to the 3 bedrooms upstairs for a replenishing night of sleep. Each of the queen, full, and twin beds are extremely comfortable with high thread count sheets, fluffy pillows, and electric bed warmers in winter. The master suite and third bedroom also feature personal TVs!
-- THE LOCATION --
This endearing home is located on a quiet country road 5 miles outside of Ghent, New York and neighbored by beautiful farms.
Enjoy easy access to the lively city of Hudson and the charming town of Chatham, both under 10 miles away. You'll love exploring the riverfront city of Hudson, known as 'Upstate's Downtown,' filled with interesting historic attractions and many beautiful parks.
Pick up your groceries at Hawthorne Valley Farm Store just a 10-minute drive from the house, offering delicious locally-sourced and organic goods. For nearby great dining, head into Philmont approximately 5 minutes away - grab a burger and brew at Main Street Public House or an upscale wine-paired dinner at Local 111! Ghent is less than 10 minutes away and also has excellent eateries, eclectic shops, and more.
Come wintertime, hit the slopes at Catamount Mountain Resort, only 25 minutes from the property. Outdoor recreation for every season awaits in the Berkshires, reachable in under an hour.
If you're looking for the big city experience, there is an Amtrak station in Hudson providing easy access to NYC. The house is also located just off the Taconic State Parkway about a 2.5-hour drive from NYC or Boston.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, towels & linens provided, pet friendly, fireplace, book collection, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, central heating, air conditioning, ceiling fans, complimentary toiletries, charcoal grill, in-unit laundry machines, 4-acre property with a trout stream, and more
- Tranquil Upstate New York location 7 miles outside of Hudson! Surrounded by numerous charming small towns & outdoor activities, plus about a 2.5-hour drive from NYC & Boston
- Nearest Major Airport: Albany International Airport (~43 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly: $50 per pet, per stay (Max 2 pets)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: This property might not be suitable for guests with mobility impairments because all 3 bedrooms are located on the second floor and accessible only by a flight of stairs
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in