Escape city stress with a trip to this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath idyllic Catskill home! The home sits on 2.4 acres of serene woodland, which you can admire from the comfort of the 2 large decks. When you’re not enjoying the home’s comforts and amenities, explore the Village 12 minutes away! Explore Olana Castle, the Thomas Cole Trail, or hike to the breathtaking Kaaterskill Falls. In the winter Ski at Hunter & Windham Mountain Resorts for an unforgettable mountain retreat.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom (Master Suite): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Serene Bedroom): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (French Country Cottage Themed Bedroom): Full Day Bed, Twin Trundle Bed
If you’re seeking an escape from the stress of city living, this ‘Paradise Cottage Retreat’ is your perfect solution! The 1,800-square-foot Catskill cottage sits on a serene 2.4 acres and boasts an array of at-home comforts, including a rustic fire pit.
Inside you’ll find a well-appointed living space adorned with French Country Cottage pastel hues, floral accents, and twinkling hanging lights! The grand stone fireplace keeps your crew cozy as you play board games and enjoy watching DVDs or Netflix and Amazon on one of the flat-screen Smart TVs.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a 6-seat dining table, high-top breakfast bar, and all the cookware you’ll need to whip up your signature dish! If barbecue is more your style, step out to the spacious deck and fire up the gas grill for an evening cookout.
When night falls, retire to the master bedroom for a luxurious soak in the en-suite bathroom’s jacuzzi bathtub. Tuck yourself into the king-sized bed and enjoy the comfort of a flat-screen TV and electric fireplace right at your feet!
-- THE LOCATION --
The cottage is just a 12-minute drive from Catskill Village, often touted as the “quintessential Hudson River Valley town"! Here you can explore the Olana Historical Site, Hudson River School Art Trail and the Thomas Cole National Historic Site after grabbing a bite at one of the area’s creekside restaurants. You'll also be a short drive from the towns of Hudson and Woodstock during your stay.
You’ll be surrounded by the Catskill Mountains, a unique range boasting backcountry trails for hiking and mountain biking, fishing, rock climbing, and more! Treat yourself to a beautiful drive along the Mountain Cloves Scenic Byway or make the half-mile trek to the iconic 260-foot Kaaterskill Falls, beginning on the trailhead just 20 minutes away.
Guests will love being within a 30-minute drive of Hunter Mountain and Windham Mountain Resort, where family-friendly fun awaits in every season! Hit the slopes with your skis and snowboards in the winter, or mountain bike, zip line, and hike in summer months.
Make your elopement dreams come true in this French Country Cottage. (Elopement packages include: officiant, personalized wedding ceremony, photographer, digital transfer, choice of several beautiful locations on/near the property or a Catskill location of your choice, several nights stay and more
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, reverse osmosis filter system, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs (including Roku) DVD player, 2 fireplaces, a Jacuzzi tub, a jetted tub, complimentary toiletries, board games, private deck, patio furniture, fire pit,gas grill, 2 acres of land, off-street parking for several vehicles, and more!
- Perfect Catskill location, with the Catskill’s restaurants and museums just a 12-minute drive away! You’ll be close to scenic mountain areas for hiking, biking, fishing, zip lining, skiing, and more, all just 2 hours away from New York City!
- Nearest Major Airports: Albany International Airport (~48 miles away) | New York Stewart International Airport (~63 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner has an office and studio on the 1st floor and may occasionally be on the property for maintenance
- Access to this home requires stairs, and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- Please reach out to Evolve for additional information regarding elopement package
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in