Escape the chaos of city life and retreat to this 20-acre hilltop home overlooking Keystone Lake! Boasting a spacious wraparound deck and private nature trails leading to a sandy beach, this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath Cleveland vacation rental has it all! The 2,000-square-foot home was custom-built from Aspen trees and boasts flat-screen cable TVs and a wood-burning fireplace for relaxation when you're not on the lake. You'll be next to Appalachia Bay Recreation Area and 20 miles from Tulsa!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin/Full Bunk Bed, Twin Bed | Game Loft: Twin Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Rollaway Beds
The great room was designed with relaxation in mind, featuring 2-story ceilings, comfortable seating and a custom-built fireplace made of rocks from the Colorado River! Cozy up by the crackling flames as you watch the flat-screen cable TV.
Put on your bathing suits to stroll down to relax on the sandy beach by Keystone Lake. When you return, refuel with a hearty meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen! Sip a drink at the bar area if you're not cooking with the stainless steel appliances.
Dine al fresco on the furnished, covered deck and linger outside as you watch the butterflies, birds and squirrels scamper through the trees. As it grows dark out, take a seat around the fire pit to roast some marshmallows over the crackling flames before calling it a night.
The 3 bedrooms, living room and game loft offer a variety of spaces to help everyone fall asleep with ease!
-- THE LOCATION --
Appalachia Bay Recreation Area is an incredibly popular ATV destination because of the variety of terrain including open beaches, briar bushes, mud pits and miles of sand trails! The park also features hiking trails, climbing, mountain biking, and 11 boat ramps and 3 marinas providing access to the 26,000-acre lake!
Set 6 miles away across the Arkansas River, Keystone State Park features boat rentals for water skiing and fishing, 2 ORV areas, boat ramps and more for you to explore in Oklahoma Green Country!
Tulsa is 20 miles away, boasting highlights including the Philbrook Museum of Art, The Gilcrease Musem and the BOK Center. You'll be 27 miles from both Oral Roberts University for campus tours or visiting students and Tulsa Zoo for fun days in the 85-acre park!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a flat-screen cable TV, a custom-built stone wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), washer and dryer, wraparound furnished deck, fire pit, 20 private gated acres with nature trails, beach access, driveway parking for 3 vehicles and more
- Prime Keystone Lake location walking distance from the beach and Appalachia Bay Recreation Area boating, swimming and fishing, minutes from Keystone State Park and just 20 miles from Tulsa!
- Nearest Major Airport: Tulsa International Airport (~27 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in