Welcome to Casa Strange, we are passionate about Nashville, urban living, and Southern Hospitality. This brand new, multi-level house is tailored for groups. We are centrally located just a few blocks away from Downtown's legendary Honky Tonks, Vanderbilt University, The Gulch, Music Row, and 12th South. We understand you are here to have a blast, with this in mind, we will guarantee an early check-in at noon and a 5:00 pm check-out time (yep, just like that) so go ahead, plan away!
Thoughtfully and beautifully laid out, this 2,400 square feet, 4 level home was built in 2015. Due to its unique floor plan, the house works well for groups, families, couples traveling together, or colleagues on a business trip. There are several areas within the house for groups to convene or to serve as retreats for each individual to get away from it all.
Upon entering, you will find an open floor plan perfect for groups and families. The Dining room accommodates up to 8 guests and our nicely appointed kitchen is sure to be the focal point to a great breakfast or afternoon tapas. The Living Room offers comfortable seating in an inviting atmosphere.
The Master Suite is located on the second floor and features a king bed, seating area, custom built closet and large walk-in shower. We love this space, the garage is detached from the house and the Master Suite connects to it through an interior bridge as it occupies the entire space on top of the garage.
On the the 3rd floor you will find 2 additional bedrooms: a Queen Bedroom and a second bedroom with two Twin Beds. We've stocked the Family Room with board games and books, the perfect spot for a lazy afternoon or an evening-in to watch movies. The Laundry room, also on this level is fully stocked to make sure laundry is less of a chore and more of pleasurable activity (not ;-)...).
The Basement Suite is essentially a second master as it has a King size bed, full bathroom and separate access to our amazing outdoor deck. This room is accessible through both: its own separate entrance and through the interior of the house.
Although we've strived to style each bedroom with its own unique flair, we've also put a lot of thought into ensuring our guestrooms offer a high level of comfort. With this in mind, each bed has been outfitted with pillow top mattresses, two different kinds of pillows and lush, organic, 100% cotton sheets. You will sleep in the clouds.
We believe in traveling light. For ease of packing and to add further enjoyment to your visit, our bathroom provisions include Sulfate Free Shampoo & Conditioner and Organic Shower Gel. And, of course, there are plenty of fluffy towels for everyone.
We want you to feel right at home whether you are visiting us for one night or one month; with your comfort in mind, we have placed two bathrobes in each guestroom closet.
The Refrigerator is always stocked with complimentary soft drinks and bottled water and our Keurig machine offers a nice selection of Starbucks coffee blends. We are happy to customize our offerings prior to your arrival based on your personal preferences.
What else can you expect? You can expect to find an immaculate house. We launder all towels and all bed linens including duvet covers after each guest's stays. We would like to make both Lidia and Nancy (Silvia's and Daren's Moms) proud and get their "housekeeping seal of approval"; with this in mind we use all $175.00 of the cleaning fee you pay towards a professional cleaning service.
Have we thought of it all? We'd like to think so, but, in case we haven't, we are only a phone call or text away to deliver it to you and your guests. If you are reading this and still are unsure about what your experience could be like? Call us. We are both great at painting a picture and hopefully assist you in making the right decision. The right decision may not be to stay with us but we love meeting people and sharing our "local" Nashville point of view.
• Guests will have access to the laundry room including detergent and related supplies.
• There is additional parking on site for visitors.
• We welcome all guest interactions 24-7. This is our home and as such we manage it ourselves. You will always deal with us directly. No management companies or 3rd parties are involved.
• We are committed to responding to all inquiries, questions, comments and concerns within one hour.
• We want to provide an exceptional stay and create a memorable experience from time of reservation to departure. With this in mind, we personalize each stay by letting our guests determine our level of involvement and preferred method of communication. What does this mean to you? We are available to meet and greet our guests upon arrival or leave detailed instructions regarding keyless access to our home. You decide.
We hope You Love Casa Strange as much as we do. With that in mind here are the House Rules:
• We Love our Neighbors. Please no parties past 10:00 pm. A party constitutes 50% more people than the number booked.
• We Love our Stuff and have taken great pride in curating all aspects of this home. Please treat it with care so others may enjoy it too.
• We Expect you to treat our towels and linens with the same respect you would exercise in your own home. There will be an extra charge for soiled towels and linens.
• This should go without saying but here we go: Absolutely no smoking inside the house. Please use the patio and ashtrays provided.
• We want to ensure your stay 100% as you had envisioned it; if something is not up to snuff, please let us know. We will correct it right away.
• Remember: Karma - is a Beautiful Thing.
One last point:
We are passionate about doing our part in supporting Nashville's tourism industry. What does this mean to you? Casa Strange is compliant with local laws and regulations including short term rental city permits.