Rental ID: NB31136A (Sleeps 6)
Welcome to Cappy's Cottage located just 2 1/2 blocks from the surf and sand. Our 2 bedroom/2 bath home is ideal for families, couples, or anyone looking to enjoy the perfect weather without having to do a lot of extra traveling. You can truly drive in, park your car and walk or bike to everything you want to do. Beautifully outfitted and air conditioned, this front unit is newly remodeled and furnished for our guests in a cheerful cottage style:
- Queen Lazyboy sleeper sofa with a Memory Foam mattress.
- Upholstered side chair
- Cable TV
- Gas log fireplace
- Dutch entry door to front patio
- Sliding glass door to patio
- Corner banquette dining table/seating for 6
- Ductless A/C
- Fully stocked with dishes, utensils, cookware, bakeware, spice rack, pantry items, and much more
- Stainless large and small appliances including Ninja blender
- Coffee bar w/ Keuring coffeemaker and supplies
- Barstool seating for 3 at counter
PATIO: (wraps around front and side of cottage
- Propane gas bbq grill
- Outdoor cushioned conversation area
- Cafe table
- Adirondack chairs
- Market umbrella
- Step-in shower
- King bed
- Ductless A/C
- Queen bed
- Ductless A/C
- En suite bathroom
- Tub/shower combo
- Wifi; ductless air conditioning; ceramic wood-look tile flooring throughout; games; books; hair dryer; iron/ironing board; 4 beach chairs; beach toys; cooler; little red wagon for beach gear
- Bed/bath/kitchen/beach linens for the maximum number of guests are provided as part of the cleaning/linen fee
- Liquid hand/body soap; dish soap; dishwasher caps; sponge; kitchen trash bags; (guests must provide shampoo/conditioner; personal toiletries)
- Starter supplies: 2-4 rolls toilet paper; 1 paper towel roll - (guests must provide additional amount)
PARKING: One designated space per unit in the shared double-car garage - compact/mid-size vehicles recommended. Garage dimensions 81"H x double wide. General neighborhood street parking can also be utilized when available. Free and Pay to Park. Check all signs.
LAUNDRY: Free facilities designated for each unit is located in the rear garage. Guests must provide their own supplies.
LOCATION: The shoreline of our nearby 36th St. beach is gently sloped, so little ones can play in the shallow water without being overcome by the waves. If you're into swimming, surfing, or body boarding, Newport Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in Southern California. We are within walking distance to Newport Beach Pier, the Pavilions grocery store, restaurants, bars, entertainment and recreation. If you are a foodie and like eating out, there are 50+ restaurants within walking and biking distance. Our local park is just 5 houses away where the kids can play on the playground or basketball court. We are a quick 15 minute bike ride to Balboa Fun Zone and Balboa Island Ferry. The cottage is close enough to the all of the activity and night life surrounding the Pier, yet far enough away to enjoy a good book peacefully on the patio or sleep with your windows open at night.
NOTE: Our brand new rear upstairs 2 bedroom/1 bath unit (Unit B) can also be booked simultaneously, when available, to accommodate a maximum number of 10 total guests on the entire property. See the separate listing or contact our office for more information. This is an ideal set-up for 2 small families to enjoy the best of Newport Beach at any time of the year!
RECREATIONAL GEAR: Additional beach, recreational, or baby gear is available for rent from the management at reasonable rates for our guests: bikes of all sizes, child seats, trailers, body boards, surfboards, large ice chests, beach umbrellas, wagons, corn hole; plus Pack n Play portable cribs, portable high chairs, jogger strollers, rollaway twin beds, and much more! Delivery and pick-up included. If arrangements are made in advance, delivery can be made in time for your arrival. Contact our Beachview Realty office or Beachview Bikes for more information.
Check-in time: 3 p.m. on the arrival date
Check-out time: 10 a.m. on the departure date