Tucked between a coastal dune lake and a sandy beach end road lies our beautiful ‘Paddledown’ at Seagrove Beach home, offering resort accommodations for up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
This secluded, lakefront hideaway offers the best of the gulf coast with mesmerizing dune lake views of Eastern Lake and private lake access. Jump on a kayak and Paddledown to the beach, drop a fishing line from the backyard, or take in the scenery on one of the dock benches.
Custom built and tastefully decorated, ‘Paddledown’ offers one bedroom, one and a half bathrooms downstairs with an additional three bedrooms, two bathrooms upstairs. The home boasts a large open living room and kitchen with views of Eastern Lake, perfect for spending quality time. A covered patio with furniture and ceiling fans is located on the first floor overlooking the lake, while an additional screened-in balcony with furniture and ceiling fans is located upstairs.
The living room is the heart of the home, built with family in mind, the custom sliding glass doors open up to expansive views of Eastern Lake (with screens) while a full size piano is sure to create lasting memories while the family relaxes after a day at the beach. The dining room holds seating for 6, a pop up table card can seat an additional 4, and gazes off with lake views while you and yours dine.
Named for the thick grove of oak trees lining its coastline, Seagrove Beach is located in the heart of 30A. The coastal villages of Seaside, Grayton, and WaterColor lie within a mile or two to the West, while Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, and WaterSound lie a few miles East.
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida’s beautiful gulf coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald blue waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country’s most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
Please note, the fireplace is for aesthetics only.
Nearby Restaurants :
Local nearby restaurants include Steamboat Grill 30A, Old Florida Fish House, 723 Whiskey Bravo, Cafe 30A, Cowgirl Kitchen, and the Seagrove Village Market.
Beach Access :
‘Paddledown’ is located approximately .4 miles from the Eastern Lake Rd Public Beach Access.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
- Master Suite I, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Master Suite II, Second Floor: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom I, First Floor: Queen, Shared Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Two Twin Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms
- Accommodates 8
- Walking Distance to Beach
- Expansive Dune Lake Views
- Private Dune Lake Access with Dock
- Tastefully Decorated with a Personal Touch
- Custom Sliding Glass Doors w/ Screens
- Large Patio with Outdoor Furniture
- Large Screened-in Balcony with Furniture
- Full Size Piano
- Separate Dining Room w/ Seating for 6
- Pop-up Card Table w/ additional Seating for 4
- Breakfast Bar
- Full Size Refrigerator With Ice Maker
- Full Size Stove With Oven
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Blender, Toaster, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Multiple Flat screen TV’s
- Wireless Internet
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Off Street Parking
- Towels & Linens Provided
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
Please note, two (2) night reservations are subject to a lower max occupancy. A two night reservation max sleeping capacity is equal to half of the standard max occupancy restriction for the unit.
Please note our age requirement policy for March/April: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
* Promotions may change, be cancelled and dates may be blacked out at BeachWalk's sole discretion and without notice.