Luxury Lakefront Condo with Indoor Pool, Winter/Spring Special Rent 2 Get 1(26 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Luxury Lakefront 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Condo With Indoor Pool & Private Beach
Relax on your private balcony while taking in one of Lake Erie’s magnificent sunsets. Or unwind in the outdoor lake patio area on the plush outdoor furniture and take a walk down to the pier and fish for perch right there.
Ashtabula County is the walleye capital of the world. Lake Erie is known for its world class perch and walleye fishing. During the last full weekend in August, The Wine and Walleye Festival takes place in the Ashtabula Harbor featuring local wineries, beach glass jewelry vendors, one-of-a-kind shops, perch and walleye dinners, a boat parade and much more. The Geneva State Park Marina is also three miles to the west and has top notch boating services including overnight docking, trailer storage, launching ramps, and cleaning services. If you don’t bring your boat, just book your chartered fishing trip with one of the many charter boats available.
The area is also famous for its many wineries. A tour from the local Lady Limo is also available. See the covered bridges, go fishing with any of the many charter services, get wine from the wineries or craft beers at the micro brewery.
Visit Ohio’s First Summer Resort: Geneva-on-the-Lake (open during the summer months). Known to locals as “The Strip,” take your vacation back in time and visit Eddie’s Grill. An outdoor/indoor, 50’s style hotdog and hamburger joint. Or challenge yourself to Allison’s Mini Golf, one of the oldest in the country.
***For Specials please call 440-466-8858 ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD AND SAVE 6% BOOKING FEE
This 2 bed and 2 bath condo offers a direct view of Lake Erie from the living and dining room areas and also has a private balcony for outdoor viewing. The balcony is front facing, overlooks the private beach and 100 ft. long private fishing pier. If you look left off of the balcony, you will see the Geneva State Park Marina Marker and when you look to the right, you will see the Ashtabula Harbor Lighthouse and coal dock conveyor, which are lit up at night. The living room also has a 50 inch flat screen TV complete with basic cable. Free WiFi is also available throughout the condo, common areas, pool and beach.
The elegant kitchen has granite countertops with stainless steel appliances and beautifully tiled backsplash. Gorgeous custom wine bar. Coffee maker is available for those of you who are coffee drinkers (have keurig machine and regular coffee maker). Small table is available for toddlers and younger children in the dining area as well. Pots, pans, linens, towels, dishes, and anything else you might need is supplied for you. All you need bring is food and personal toiletry items.
The gorgeous master bedroom suite offers mood lighting, mattress top king sized bed, and also has an attached bath with a luxurious spa shower. The guest room offers a queen sized bed. Both bedrooms have 32 inch flat screen TVs with cable. The guest bath has a granite counter top sink and an air-jetted tub.
Queen sofa sleeper is available with extra linens. Strictly regulated maximum of 6 persons aged 3 or older, 8 people maximum including very small children.
The grounds are landscaped beautifully and all areas are disability accessible with well-lit parking lot and secured entry to the building and condo unit.
There are many wonderful fall activities in the area, and the indoor heated pool and fireplace make this a perfect getaway for the fall and winter months for families or couples. A Great location with so much to offer. Walking distance to The loft restaurant Also across street from a fantastic miniature golf course and ice cream shop.
We do not allow pets in this unit. Exceptions will be made for service animals only.
1. Children who are minors must be supervised at all times.
2. No child who is a minor is to use the pool, exercise equipment or swim in the lake without adult supervision by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Renter(s) must stay within the pier rails and stay off of break wall rocks. Jumping/diving off the pier, dangling over the pier rails or playing on break wall is prohibited.
4. Renter(s) swim at their own risk(s) in the pool and/or lake. There is no lifeguard provided either for the pool or the lake. Do not dive into the lake or pool. Do not swim without a capable partner or parent/legal guardian and do not swim in the lake when there are white caps on the waves. Before swimming in the lake, be aware of rip currents, undertows and any warnings about dangerous levels of bacteria that may be issued.
5. No running is allowed in the building, around the pool, patio or premises.
6. Renter(s) risk eviction and forfeiture of all monies deposited if they allow any persons on the premises of Lake Erie Vista other than those occupants listed in your rental agreement.
7. Quiet hours are designated from 10 pm- 8 am within and outside of the building. Please have respect for others concerning voices, television, music and general noise during these hours.
8. The pool is open to renters from 8am- 8pm.
9. The cost of any damage done to the property and/or furnishings in both the rental unit and public areas of the building by renter(s) will be deducted from the security/damage deposit. If additional damage beyond the deposit is found, you will be responsible for paying additional damages. You are required to use the facilities, equipment, furnishings and appliances for their intended normal use.
10. Smoking within the building or a rental unit by Renter(s) is prohibited and will result in a forfeiture of renter(s) damage deposit. If smoking outside the building, you must provide your own ashtrays or other appropriate means of disposing cigarette butts. Do not throw butts on the beach, Condominium grounds or planters.
11. Pets are NOT allowed in rental units, the Condominium Building or premises. Renter(s) will forfeit their damage deposit if they allow a pet onto the grounds.
12. A dumpster for trash is provided on the east side of the parking lot. Renter(s) shall not leave trash/garbage bags or other refuse in public areas. Renter(s) may not use waste receptacles in the lobby, entrance, pool or patio for unit trash. Renter(s) must place trash inside the dumpster, not on top of the lids or the surrounding areas. After placing trash in the dumpster, renter(s) shall close the lid.
13. Before entering the pool, Renter(s) must rinse the sand off their bodies by using the hose provided on the east side of the patio. This will allow others to enjoy a clear and clean pool, as well.
14. Parking in the parking lot is limited to two vehicles per rental party; one space per vehicle. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. No bailment is created between Renter(s) and the Lake Erie Vista Condominium Associated and/or unit owners with respect to vehicles parked on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Association nor the rental unit owner shall be responsible for theft of vehicle or contents, or damage to vehicles/contents.
15. The grills, beach chairs, patio chairs/table(s) and fire pits are provided for your use. (Firewood can be purchased across the street). After use, all beach furniture should be placed up by the breakers in good repair. Please clean up the area that you used.
16. The balcony rails must be kept clear of people and items. Do not sit/straddle, stand upon or jump from the rail. Do not hang towels or any other objects from the rail.
17. Hallways must be kept clear. No equipment or bikes can be stored in hallways or in the units that are being rented. Bikes can be locked on the racks provided at the entrance and east side of building. No bailment is created between the renter(s) and
Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association and/or the rental unit owner(s) by placing bikes in the rack(s) provided on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association nor the Owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for theft or damage to bikes.
18. Basket Carts and Hand Trucks (which are convertible to flat trucks) are provided for your convenience. After use, please return the carts/hand trucks to their original place next to the elevator in the lobby so that they will be available to other renters and unit owners. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owner’s Association nor the owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for injury to person and/or property (including but not limited to vehicles, boats or trailers) caused by the use of the carts/hand trucks by renter(s).
I have reviewed the rules above, will inform all of those in my rental party of these rules and agree to comply with all of the rules stated above. Failure to abide by rules may result in forfeiture of my security deposit and potential liability for additional damages. By paying through VRBO or HomeAway or others you agree and e-sign.
Signature of responsible party(ies) Date:
Member since: 2015
- On floor 3
- 1242 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 19 - May 20, 2017
2 night min stay
May 21 - Sep 17, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 8%
Cancellation policy: 100 percent refundable 30 days or more prior to check in, no refunds within 30 days of check in.
Check in 4 pm, check out 11 am. Very firm times to allow proper cleaning between guests.
50% of the rental rate is due at the time of booking, and the remaining balance plus $250 security deposit is due 30 days prior to check in. Full refunds are available until 30 days prior, at that point no refunds would be given for cancellations.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Geneva on the Lake, located on the shores of Lake Erie, is Ohio's first Summer resort! Families have enjoyed vacationing here on America's north coast for generations. This is a very friendly new complex with all the amenities for a great family or couple vacation! There is something for everyone of every age. Winery tour and limo transportation service available.
Year Purchased: 2015
About: We are residents of the building- this is our full time home and we are happy to share this gorgeous property with others!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Enjoy all the amenities of the condominium and area. explore the area we have so much to offer. See the covered bridges longest, most and shortest bridges all here, go fishing with any of the many charter services, get wine from the wineries or at Wine Bar Below (all the local wines) and craft beers at The Step Above Lounge and bring it back to drink at your penthouse while watching a gorgeous sunset, then go watch a band and dance the night away at Spring Hill Winery or right across street and The Step Above without having to drive. GO shopping on famous bridge street in the Ashtabula Harbor. We like to go to Harpersfield Winery and enjoy pinot noir in this small French Chalet where you can sit by the fireplace in winter or sit out in the vineyard in the summer. LakeHouse Winery and Spa is also a favorite only 2 miles and also away right on Lake Erie. We can stock your condo with anything you desire prior to your stay just ask...
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset from private balcony
Living room and dining room with full lake view
Master bath with 6 jetted glassed in shower
View from private balcony
heated indoor pool
Modern granite countered kitchen with stainless appliances
Lake Erie Vistas private beach and pier
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.