Big Island View Luxury Ohana(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
All The Amenities Of A Peaceful Space With The Convenience Of Close Location.
• Fully furnished 1,100 square foot Ohana (downstairs) wide open 1/1 floor plan
• 180 degree ocean view
• Koi pond with cascading waterfalls in a lush, secluded setting
• Concrete counter tops, tile/carpet, double pane windows and pocket doors
• Master bath with rain showerhead, tub and lava rock shower walls
• Cal-King bed with pillow top mattress, linens and down comforter
• Two full size Tommy Bahama sofas (not pull out style)
• Full size inflatable air mattress
• Linens, pillows and down comforters
• 900+ square foot deck with furnishings
• Washer and Dryer
• Beach towels, cooler & snorkel gear
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas range, microwave, coffee maker & toaster
• Full size refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water dispenser
• Dishwasher, dishes, glasses, silverware, pots, pans and extra cabinet space
• Bar table with a variety a of serving glasses and blender
• Recessed lighting and quiet (dimming) remote controlled ceiling fans
• DVD Player
• Free wireless high-speed internet
• Quiet neighborhood at a cooler temperature makes sleeping very comfortable
• Conveniently located just 15 minutes to Kailua Kona, white sand beaches, shopping, Costco & Kona Keahole (KOA) Airport
• Less than a 1/4 mile from walking trails with canopy ferns, great for hiking/biking and horseback riding.
This is a small working farm and has the additional fun of experiencing the sights, sounds and culinary samples of fresh eggs, garden vegetables & fruits when available.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 1-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- One very large bathroom with walk in closet
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 10 - Mar 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 1 - Oct 9, 2017
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $100 + tax
- Security Deposit $300 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.416%
This is a small working farm and includes the sights and sounds of country living. We do not have roosters but we do have hens, goats, two large dogs an old cat, wild pheasants, turkeys, quail, parrots and an occasional pig family. There are also neighborhood dogs that occasionally bark. We have two large garden vegetable plots and one with pineapples. We also have a young citrus orchard that is beginning to produce fruit. We have a beautiful pond with waterfalls and a large deck for evening sunset and star gazing.
•All rates are quoted at double occupancy and are subject to change without notice. Add $25/night per extra guest. Sorry, no pets.
•Deposit refundable upon 30-day cancellation notice before the date of your arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Quiet neighborhood at an elevation of 2500 feet for cooler temperature makes sleeping very comfortable. Conveniently located just 15 minutes to Kailua Kona and 1/4 mile from walking trails with canopy ferns, great for hiking/biking & horse riding. Within a 1/2 days drive to all of The Big Island Attractions. Located on the dryer West side of the Big Island and just minutes to beaches, shopping and Airport.
About the owner: Our Kaloko Mauka property sits at 2500 feet above sea level on the slopes of the Hualalai Crater. Enjoy a cooler climate featuring canopy ferns, wild parrots and endangered Hawaiian Hawks all just minutes from the most beautiful beaches under the sun. Our crystal blue waters are home to exotic fish, some found only in the Hawaiian Island chain, turtles, dolphins, whales and manta rays. We enjoy the country setting and love Hawaii. We keep very busy with our individual jobs and The Farm. This lovely Ohana is on the lower level of our home and is very private, comfortable and ready for your vacation visit. Come and enjoy some “Hawaiian Time”.
Why the Owner Chose Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, United States of America:
Gorgeous, quiet, private, friendly & convenient with all of the extras of living in a private home.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Enjoy fresh eggs, pineapple and vegetables when available.
- Primary: +1 808-325-6221
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Deck prior to completion. Now has railing, gates, bed and furniture.
View from garden 2014
Fully equipped kitchen
South view of home with Ohana downstairs
Garden shed and parking area
View from deck 2014
Deck for outside dnning
Large bedroom with king bed
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 12, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.