Our Kaloko Mauka property sits at 2500 feet above sea level on the slopes of the Hualalai Crater. Enjoy a cooler climate featuring canopy ferns, wild parrots and endangered Hawaiian Hawks all just minutes from the most beautiful beaches under the sun. Our crystal blue waters are home to exotic fish, some found only in the Hawaiian Island chain, turtles, dolphins, whales and manta rays.
This lovely Ohana is on the lower level of our home and is very private, comfortable and ready for your vacation visit. he upstairs are long term renters with two beautiful big dogs who will be seen but contained. A separate entrance makes it very private. Come and enjoy some “Hawaiian Time”.
Features & Amenities
• Fully furnished 1,100 square foot Ohana (downstairs) wide open 1/1
• 180 degree ocean view
• Koi pond with cascading waterfalls in a lush, secluded setting. This
pond is open and for this reason, we don’t recommend young children
• Concrete counter tops, tile/carpet, double pane windows and pocket
• Master bath with rain showerhead, tub and lava rock shower walls
• Cal-King bed with pillow top mattress, linens and down comforter
• Two full size Tommy Bahama sofas (not pull out style)
• Queen size cabinet bed in the common area, with linens
• Twin mattress with bedding
• Linens, pillows and down comforters
• 900+ square foot deck, two loungers and two chairs for sunning
• Washer and Dryer
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas range, microwave, coffee maker,
blender, juicer, water boiler, instant pot, rice cooker toaster
• Full size refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water dispenser
• Dishwasher, dishes, glasses, silverware, pots, pans and extra cabinet
• Bar table with a variety a of serving glasses and blender
• Recessed lighting and quiet (dimming) remote controlled ceiling fans
• DISH TV service, 250 Channel Package and stereo
• DVD Player
• Free wireless high-speed internet
• Beach towels, 4 beach chairs ( backpack style), 3 beach umbrellas
• Quiet neighborhood at a cooler temperature makes sleeping very
• Four umbrellas have been provided for your use if needed
• Conveniently located just 15 minutes to Kailua Kona, white sand
beaches, shopping, Costco & Kona Keahole (KOA) Airport
• Less than a 1/4 mile from walking trails with canopy ferns, great for
hiking/biking and horseback riding.
This is a small working farm and has the additional fun of experiencing the sights, sounds and culinary samples of fresh eggs, garden vegetables & fruits when available.