Ski condo overview:
Welcome to our luxurious Red Hawk Lodge condo located in Keystone’s River Run Village. You can't beat the location of this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo. The Red Hawk Lodge is one of the newest buildings in River Run Village and is a short 2-3 minute walk from the high-speed Gondola, Ski lifts and River Run Village, providing quick access to all the village activities; Starbucks, the lift ticket office, Keystone ski school, River Run child care center, River Run shops and Restaurants.
This condo provides a private bedroom with a queen size memory foam bed and a living room sofa that pulls out into another queen-sized bed; comfortably sleeping 4 people (air mattress and extra blankets can be found in the closet). We've also recently installed a flat screen 48-inch TV in the living room. Enjoy a private balcony with ski slope and mountain views as well as a cozy fireplace with comfortable relaxation areas. After a long day of activities, soak in the open bathtub/shower with tile floors that is stocked with all the towels and toiletries you would expect from a hotel. Enjoy a full-sized kitchen with all the essentials to cook a meal away from home. Complimentary High speed internet access in also available for all renters.
While centrally located just a stone’s throw away from all the best entertainment options in River Run Village, this Condo is also nestled in a quiet area so renters will not be disturbed by the constant noise of River Run Village (a top complaint with other buildings in the district).
Rates, Fees and Taxes:
A 10% discount is included for stays 7 days or longer!
There is a one-time cleaning fee of 100$ for the cleaning staff that come after your stay.
***VRBO has recently added a SERVICE FEE for every transaction on their site. Here is their description of this fee:
"The service fee is a fee charged to the traveler and is calculated on a sliding scale of 4% to 9% of the rental amount, excluding the deposit or taxes."
Red Hawk Lodge is a well-appointed building with many amenities, such as:
• Year-round heated pool, two eight-person hot tubs with unobstructed panoramic ski run views
• A heated underground parking garage for one vehicle with elevator access to the condo
• Private personal ski locker
• Fitness facilities, steam room, sauna
• Game room (pool table) and a kids play room
• Coin-operated Laundry facilities on each floor
• The Red Hawk Lodge large lobby includes an large leather sofa for a cozy gathering by the large stone fireplace and public movie lounge
• Patterned after Vail Village, there are lots of things to do within a very short walk from getting a coffee at Starbucks or Inxtop or lots of great restaurants like Great Northern Tavern, Blue River Bistro, Paesano’s or Kickapoo Tavern.
• Night skiing is a popular attraction in Keystone as well as a tubing hill for fun
• A free shuttle stops 50 yards from our door to take to all locations within the resort.
• Shopping, live music, art galleries, restaurants, pubs, coffee shops & cyber café (in the Village) are just short steps away. Outlet shopping stores just ten minutes away!
• Take the gondola up to the top of the mountain for a romantic dinner, or a mountain top picnic and photo opportunity.
• One of the favorite past times in River Run is the open air fire pit (open from 7am -10pm during the winter and 7am-9am and 6pm -9pm during the summer), where you can buy marshmallows from the local store to roast or just relax in one of the oversized rocking chairs.
• Located within 20 miles of 4 other major ski resorts (Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Arapahoe Basin, and Loveland), if you would like to visit the other beautiful resorts in Summit County on your stay.
• To see more of the area, you are also a short walk away to the Summit County Stage bus stop which offers complimentary service to Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper, Arapahoe Basin, Dillon and Silverthorne.