Welcome to SeaLantro in Seagrove Beach, where you're greeted by purple petunias, lemon-colored Adirondacks, and you'll be surrounded by the relaxing rustling palm trees and calm Gulf breezes. Nestled off of Scenic Highway 30A and Eastern Lake Road, this home boasts open airy spaces, great porches and outdoor spaces with a 6 person SwimSpa and 2400 square feet of living space bringing relaxation and comfort to all who choose to vacation here.
When you arrive to 70 Brown Street you're welcomed by an inviting two story home within a private, tranquil setting offering a HUGE first floor porch and 2nd level balcony that affords incredible views. Upon entering you find an open family-friendly floor plan with cool warm tones. Hardwood floors, ceiling fans, recessed lighting, and ultra comfy furnishings make this the perfect room for families to enjoy spending time together. Your dining area seats 8 at the table and an additional 4 at the breakfast bar overlooking the open kitchen. Great upgrades including Stainless Steel appliances, granite counter tops and custom cabinetry all add to the charm of this very special home. You'll also find a half bath and laundry center for added convenience.
**Guests are welcome to use the grill, sand toys, beach chairs, and pool toys that are in the closet on the porch!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10)
• Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom & Access to SwimSpa
• Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Water Closet
• Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Jack & Jill Bath
• Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed & Daybed with Twin Trundle, Jack & Jill Bath
• Beach Access: Short Walk to the Gorgeous Gulf of Mexico
• Pool: Private SwimSpa Seats 6 (Remodeled in 2018 and Ready for You!)
• Free WiFi
• Outdoor Shower and Foot Shower
• Gorgeous Hardwoods
• Custom Local Art
• Parking For 3 Cars
• Open Layout with Tons of Windows
• Tons of Space to Entertain and Relax
• Smart TV, Cable, Games, and Books
• Only a short walk from the blue-green waters and white sands of the Gulf of Mexico
• Convenient to Bike Trails, Walking Paths, Restaurants, 30A, Beach Access
• Short walk to Eastern Lake, famous for boating, swimming, fishing, and paddle boarding
• 2 miles from Seaside
• Close to unique and must-have experience “The Hub30A”