About the property
- Condo1100 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Take a look at this gorgeous condo and see why this is the BEST 1 bedroom in Sterling Breeze! This is the ONLY 1 bedroom that features a gulf-front master bedroom! AND located on the second floor, access couldn't be easier. If there are long elevator lines or a busy check-in day - no problem! Just take the stairs!
Featuring a king bed in the gulf-front master, a queen sofa sleeper and twin bunks, this place has plenty of comfortable bedding for 6!
NEW For 2017 - Porcelain Tile In Living Room And Master Bedroom!
[ General Property Information ]
- Located right on the Gulf!
- Gulf-front condo with spectacular views
- Featuring 1100 SF with 1 King bedroom, Twin Bunks, and 2 full bathrooms
- Featuring bedding to sleep 6 comfortably
- Located in the center of PCB, close to Pier Park
- GULF FRONT MASTER BEDROOM!!!
- Balcony features electronic grill for you to use!
- FREE wi-fi!
- High-end decorations
- High-end furnishings
[ Living and Dining Area ]
- Brand New Porcelain Tile!
- Featuring beautiful furnishings and decor
- Queen size Sleeper sofa overlooking the Gulf
- Picturesque views right from the living room
- Large flatscreen TV
- Comfortable bar chairs
- Four seats for dining at bar
[ Kitchen ]
- High-end appliances
- Custom granite countertops
- Breakfast Bar
- Matching stove-top, range, oven and microwave
- Beautiful cabinetry
- Plenty of wall outlets for all of your electronic needs
[ Bedrooms and Bedding Arrangement ]
- Brand New Porcelain Tile!
- Beautiful private bathroom
- Master has a King bed
- Private Balcony
- Plenty of natural light
- Designer decor and furnishings
Kid's Bunk Area
- Bunk beds feature Twin mattresses
- Plenty of drawers and storage space on bottom
- Second bathroom is right next to the bunks
- Bathroom features custom tile floors and custom tile standing shower/tub
Additional Bedding Options
- Living room sofa folds out into a Queen bed
[ General Property and Location ]
- Sterling Breeze sits right on the beach!
- Beautiful swimming pools and hot tubs
- Well-appointed fitness center to stay in shape
- Enjoy a great wine bar and grill!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION....Sterling Breeze Beach Resort is in a fantastic location!
- 1/2 mile from Pier Park
- Less than 1 mile from Frank Brown Park
- Located 15 minutes from the New Panama City Bay County International Airport
- Sterling Breeze offers resort based activities for the Kids, Holidays & Special Events
- Gulf World Marine Park 1.26 miles
- Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise 9.68 miles
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark 3.94 miles
- WonderWorks 5.57 miles
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
About Blue Swell
Why Choose Us? Blue Swell Vacation Rentals is a LOCAL, privately owned, property management company that specializes in high-end, luxury beach rentals from Panama City Beach to Scenic 30A to Destin. We hand-choose each and every property and we spend tens of thousands of our own money each year making sure the property you rent from us is top-notch and in perfect working order. We are local so everyone knows this area and can answer your questions and help you plan your vacation! Some reasons guests choose us year after year: we offer keyless check-in which means you go straight to your property with no waiting or lines, we always inspect our properties prior to your arrival to ensure the property looks exactly like it does in the pictures, we use high end linens with 450 thread count sheets, plush towels and as well as high end starter supplies. Most importantly, we are here for you 24/7 throughout your entire stay to make sure your you have the best vacation ever.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great being on the 2nd floor!
2nd floor sure is great. I really wished they had more cookware available. Had a large amount of towels which we were very thankful for..would stay again!
Property was fantastic
Staff and grounds were great. Highly recommend staying there. Great Association President Julie they have. View was fantastic and location is perfect
Broadus, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear you had a great vacation and hope you choose Blue Swell again!
INCREDIBLE VIEW and great location.
This was a one bedroom condo but extremely roomy. There is a large hall just inside the door that leads to bunkbeds and the laundry. Continue forward and there is a large full kitchen and
then the den. The view is like you are alone on the beach. Even though it is second floor you don't see the pool it is all ocean and beach. You will hear if there is noise from the pool very
occasionally but only when the door is open. The location of the condo high rise is great. The furniture is a little tired but the bedding is good. We really liked this condo!
James, thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy to hear you had a great vacation! We will inform the owner of your feedback on the furniture. Hope to see you again next year, thanks for choosing Blue Swell!
We will stay here again!
Had a great time with the family. Has a great view and the unit was very clean. We will stay here again!
Nice layout, good location
Room had a great layout. Furnishings are due to be changed out--they are soiled and banged up. Carpeting is soiled and needs stretched. Maybe replace with wood-look ceramic tile. Presentation of linens was very nice, no blankets for beds and pillows are very small. Second floor is convenient. Beach lounges was a very nice plus.
We loved our unit and we most definitely will stay again! Everything was close and convenient and all amenities were available. Our family had a wonderful time!
Hi Brenda - Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your guest experience, we appreciate it! When you get ready to come back to the beach let us know you're a return guest so we can offer you a special discount!