About this rental
Quaint Carriage house from 1800's with an updated interior
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
Rooms & beds
Living Room Couch
Toilet · shower
Hosted by SandyAsk a question
We live in the heart of Amish country with so much to do and see. Even the drive to these entertainment spots are so scenic. It’s like being on a tour just driving!
Sandy purchased this Cottage in 2001
Why Sandy chose Nottingham
A quiet retreat for couples with room for two extra in a separate area makes this a great getaway. Whether it’s Sight N Sound, hiking or boating at nearby parks , shopping at the outlets ,vineyards , hot air ballon rides we have it all. At the end of the day come back to your retreat and close the door on this busy wold and unplug.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - $10 per night Electcar charge No children under 10$10 per night Electcar charge No children under 10
No events - Quiet time is 10:00 pm. Quiet time is 10:00 pm.
No smoking - No vaping,smoking,drugs woks,deep fryers. No vaping,smoking,drugs woks,deep fryers.
Max guests: 4 - Do not leave stove top or oven on while away.Do not leave stove top or oven on while away.
Minimum age of primary renter: 22 - No children under 10No children under 10
- No parties, guests, or smoking. Guests are responsible to pay for any items broken or missing objects, no grills.Parking in designated areas only.
- Please close all windows to prevent rain and water damage. All food must be removed and kitchen items cleaned prior to checkout.Please remove all food
- Respect the privacy of other renters on the property and keep noise levels within reason quiet time 10:pm-6:am. No candles, open flames or fireworks
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant