4 Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms, beautiful porch, views of oak grove, llamas, horses,
Back Bedroom Upstairs
Middle Bedroom Upstairs
Front Bedroom Upstairs
Master Bedroom - Main level
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Fun, Safe & Ideal location for children. Fun, Safe & Ideal location for children.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Due to the size of the house guests will be required to have a cleaning service every two weeks at the rate of $250 each service.
- Discounts can be made available upon request at the owner’s discretion, for families, extended stays, season rentals and early bookings.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Hosted by The Meyer FamilyAsk a question
About The Meyer Family
The Meyer Family settled from Europe, and Henry and Marian Meyer moved to the farm in Salem in 1947, when the road to downtown Salem (the State Capitol) was gravel. Six children were raised in this rural setting, tending to a Filbert Orchard (since removed), a Christmas Tree farm (now a nature habitat), and horses, llamas, goats, sheep, and chickens. In 1976 the farm established "The Glass Barn Greenhouse" with several greenhouses growing plants and providing plant maintenance services to local businesses and residences in the surrounding area. Today, the Meyer Urban Farm continues to be a place for family, farming, and flora.
The Meyer Family purchased this Farmhouse in 1947
What makes this Farmhouse unique
The property is unique. Over the past 70+years, urban development has emerged around the property, but it has remained a unique 30-acre farm setting within the city.