This year-round, custom home is surrounded by pastures and forest with beautiful views of Mount Sunapee to the east and Mount Ascutney to the west. This home is located 3 miles to Mt Sunapee Ski Resort and 3 miles to picturesque Sunapee Harbor. X Country Skiing, snowshoe, and snowmobile trails adjacent to property. True ski home with many amenities!!
- Master Bedroom - King, Walk-In Closet, Private Full Bath w/ Tub, Field/Mtn Views
- Second Bedroom - King or Option for 2 Twins, Private Full Bath, Woods View
- Third Bedroom - Bunk Room - 4 Twins, Field Views
- Full Main Bathroom with Shower
- Living Room - Field/Mtn Views, Stone Chimney w/ Wood stove, Sofa w/ pull-out for Queen Bed, 50-inch Flat Screen TV
- Kitchen - Custom, Country Kitchen with Outdoor Patio, Field Views, Farm Table - Seats up to 10, Gas Stove, Split Ovens, Microwave, Antique Wood Cook Stove, Full Pantry with Extra Fridge & Oven
One Floor Living, Laundry Room, Attached Breezeway for Ski/Gear Storage, and 2 Car Garage
- Downhill Skiing - 5 mins to Mount Sunapee, 30 mins to Pats Peak or Whaleback, 1 hour to Okemo, 1 1/2 hours to Killington.
- Sunapee Harbor 5 minutes. Lake Sunapee State Beach 3 minutes.
- New London Shopping and Colby Sawyer College, or Newport downtown 15 mins.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Dartmouth College 40 mins.
- Hiking, Cross Country Skiing & Snowshoeing - adjacent to home on 400 acres of conservation land in Webb Forest
- Snowmobiliing - trail entrance adjacent to property, Lake Sunapee Snowmobile Club Trail System connects you to Newport to the west and Webb Forest, Newbury, and the lakes to the east
This charming home awaits your next adventure!!
Complimentary Pint of Harding Hill Farm Maple Syrup upon arrival.