Fully updated downtown apartment in the desirable historic Allentown neighborhood. Only steps away from the subway, and walking distance to the medical campus, business district, theatre district, and great local bars and restaurants.
You enter in to a foyer and proceed up the stairs to where the bedrooms and bathroom are located. One bedroom has a king bed, and the 2nd bedroom has a queen bed. The kitchen that opens up to the living room is located on the third floor, and there is a private patio off the kitchen where you can relax and unwind when the weather permits. The kitchen appliances are new; and if you forego the local restaurants for a home cooked meal, you'll have all you'll need to make it just right.
If you decide that you're spending the night in, you'll have access to WiFi, and cable TV. Either way, you'll being having a true brownstone living experience.
There is so much to do and see in beautiful Western New York. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Niagara Falls
- Architectural Tours (including sites such as the Darwin Martin House, Graycliff Estate, and the Theodore Roosevelt inaugural site just to name a few)
- Buffalo Zoo
- Canalside (check out their events schedule)
- Buffalo Riverboat Tour
- Hiking the Niagara Gorge - so beautiful!
- Exploring Allentown
- Exploring Elmwood Village
- Buffalo Riverworks (check out their events schedule)
- Take a field trip to the beautiful village of East Aurora
- Explore Niagara-on-the-Lake and its wineries
- The Albright Knox Art Gallery
- The Buffalo History Museum
- The Buffalo Science Museum
- Rent bikes
- And the food in Buffalo? Endless deliciousness!