Villa Under Hollywood Sign Minutes Away from All Hollywood Attractions(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
luxury 3400 sq ft , 5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom, +dining,living,family. Sleeps 9
Before you even read following description I encourage you to watch worth a thousand words the house and neighborhood stunning aerial drone video clip in the video section ( or search youtube for this string : "dqlpd" ). This gorgeous Lake Hollywood Estates traditional home awaits! Perched just beneath the Hollywood sign, this 2-story home boasts landmark views in an exclusive and quiet cul-de-sac. The entry level features an open floor plan for entertaining with a gourmet kitchen, granite counter-tops, Center Island and a walk-in pantry. The large dining room and game room is filled with the light of the sunny greenery. The living room features an exquisite fireplace and hardwood floors throughout its breathtaking spacious entirety. The regal master bedroom and other bedrooms open to a spectacular 180 degree view from a serene balcony overlooking Hollywood Lake, the city, a nearby vineyard, and remarkable hints of the Pacific Ocean. Internet wiring.Furnished.
Member since: 2015
- 3400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4th Of Julky
Jun 30 - Jul 9, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 5 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $750
- Cleaning upon departure $150
- Tax Rate 14.5%
As a part of check-in please be prepared:
- To present your ID, Credit Card you paid for the reservation
- Acknowledge following house rules ( not following these rules is a ground for immediate termination of the agreement without refund):
1) I reserve the right to show it to prospective buyers with 48 hours notice.
2) Tuesday is gardening day, so don't be surprised to see some activity on the yard.
3) No smoking inside, no pets, no loud parties.
4) Any kind of noise after 11 pm is not allowed.
5) Guest must vacate the property no later than check out time
6) Number of guests staying overnight should be as stated in the reservation. No additional individuals are allowed to stay overnight
7) Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for the purposes of repair and inspection
8) Security deposit will be used to cover any damage to the property, furnishings or plants on the yard (for example: mess requiring excessive cleaning; smell from smoking inside the house; pet's excrement; stains/scratches on walls and the floor, etc)
9) The house is in wildlife / fire hazardous zone. The Guest deals with snakes, fires, and everything that goes with it on his own risk.
Thank you for understanding and cooperation!
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
This is very upscale park/mountain type of area, hence you should not expect any good transportation, so please have a car. Although Buses and subway stations are just minutes away. Roads are curved and contradicting (complex? confusing?), GPS and cell phone connection is not good for all providers. So Please print maps on paper
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are a family with 2 kids. Husband is a software developer, a wife is a psychiatrist, kids pursue physician careers
Why the Owner Chose Lake Hollywood Estates, Los Angeles, CA, USA:
The house is in a community of mostly film industry-related professionals hidden from the public eye inside the sweeping hills of Hollywood. Seven minutes away from all attractions of Hollywood but yet secluded enough to give you the comfort of privacy and breath-taking views. From this house you can see: - Hollywood Sign as close as physically and legally possible - Even ocean view if the weather is clear enough - Lake Hollywood - Downtown LA - A gorgeous vineyard. Have you ever imagined to see a real vineyard on the slopes of a mountain within a city border? Yes, it’s here. There is a perk also: Our neighbor and a friend, the owner of this vineyard, gives out a bottle of the wine for free (price in stores is $120) to all who booked before November 15th - in the darkness of night unforgettable Hollywood city lights This house is literally minutes away from almost everything you could want to see in Los Angeles. You obviously can look it more on Google, but here are few within 7-8 minutes: - Hollywood Bowl - Ford Amphitheater - Sunset and Hollywood Boulevard with quirky famous shops, restaurants, theaters, museums (Ripley's "Believe It or Not, TCL Chinese Theater, Hollywood Walk of Fame, etc) - Universal Studios - Griffith Park If you're tired of crowds in the above Hollywood attractions you can stay home and: - enjoy the scenic hiking trail down the street. Some even try to climb toward Hollywood sign, just remember you will be politely asked to step away from the sign. by a police helicopter :) - you can take a 2 hours walk around the Lake Hollywood surrounded by old pines and visit a dam built in 1927 - have a dog? - there is a gorgeous park, neighbors hate to call it a “Dog park” because it's so much more than that, but it is… - or just sit with a glass of Pinot and admire the view
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Before I bought this house I did not even imagine how such a combination could even exist: luxury huge house, lots of rooms besides 5 bedrooms, fireplace, rare views, proximity to Los Angeles attractions, tranquility and the feel of a French villa with an unusually large lot with an infinity-yard of drought-friendly plants. All this on a spacious, beautiful and quiet street in the mountain wildlife park-adjacent area
Links to more information:
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.