NO WINTER SEASONAL RENTAL.
Pamper Yourself with a Getaway to this Exclusive Resort Community at the Base of Loon Mountain's South Peak. This Luxury Condominium is New Construction with All Upgrades Throughout Including Granite Counter tops, Stainless Steel Appliances, gorgeous wood floors, and plush rugs. This unit is exquisitely furnished and decorated and has a fully stocked gourmet kitchen.
In the winter, Loon Mountain Ski Area offers both downhill and cross country skiing, as well as snowboarding, snow shoeing and tubing. There is excellent ski access to and from the condo. Approximately 1/4 mile from the Lincoln Express Quad at South Peak, you can drive to the parking area at the base camp or you can take the complimentary shuttle, which comes right to Riverside Terrace minutes after you call. You can take the shuttle back or you can ski back from the trail right to your door! Enjoy the beautiful Ice Castles, Go on a Moose Tour, Try Winetasting at the 7 Birches Winery (year round), Take a horse drawn sleigh ride.
In the summer there are endless amounts of places to go and activities to do. You can swim or tube in the river right in your back yard. There are nearby lakes to swim in. There are the many trails of the While Mountain National Forest for hiking, as well as a beautiful trail that winds along the river out back. Take a scenic drive along the famous Kancamagus Highway, stopping at the various trails, waterfalls, and places to swim and tube. Some of the many other things to do: Alpine Slide, Clark’s Trading Post, Water Park, The Alpine Adventure Center for zip-lining, off-road tours and other outdoor adventures, The Flume, Franconia Falls, Lost River Caves, Ariel Tramway, Gondola Skyride at Loon Mtn, Glacial Caves, Hobo Railroad, Café Lafayette Dinner Train, Summer theatre at Jean’s Playhouse, Rock climbing wall, biking, Bungee Trampoline.
The Fall season is a wonderful time to visit. The foliage in the region is spectacular, and most of the attractions are still open for your enjoyment.
Nestled among the beauty of the White Mountains, alongside the beautiful Pemigewasset River and the Kancamagus Highway, you can escape from the stresses of everyday life. Enjoy nature, pamper yourself with a massage, make smores at the fire pit while you have a glass of wine and make new friends, soak in the hot tub while you listen to the sounds of the river.
- Ski closet right outside the door to store your skis and poles.
- Tile Foyer with Boot Bench and Coat Hooks
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace, Large Plasma TV and glass doors leading right outside to the grass and woods and riverside trail winding along the stunning Pemigewasset River
- Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Counter tops, State of the Art Stainless Steel Appliances and a Gorgeous Wood dining table that Seats 6 with additional seating for 2 at bar stools at the granite overhang counter
-Master Bedroom with Queen Bed, Flat screen Wall Mount TV, Door leading to outside patio and yard, and En-Suite Master Bathroom with Granite Counter Tops, large soaking tub, shower & Double Sink.
- Second Bedroom with bunk bed, double bottom and twin top (sleeps 3), and Flat screen TV.
- Third Bunk room with bunk bed, double bottom and twin top (sleeps 3). This room also has a flat screen TV.
- 2nd Bathroom with Granite Counter tops, tub and Shower
- Gated Private Jacuzzi & Cabanna (Security Code Needed)
- Stone Fire pit and Sitting Area (Perfect for Smores!!).
- Four-Season Family Resort with Activities for All Ages All Year Round.
- Complimentary access to Loon Mountain Club. Viaggio Spa at the Mountain Club with full health club (including weight room, cardio, spinning classes, two pools, racquetball, squash, basketball, yoga) hot tub, steam room, sauna,and Viaggio Day Spa. Two restaurants on the mountain; Black Diamond Bar and Grille, and Season's on Loon. Rental includes a 20% discount at the Spa (subject to Mountain Club restrictions).
Please feel free to call me with any questions that you have regarding your home in the mountains - 6176869066