Looking for a relaxing place to get away and enjoy Arizona? This 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo offers that and more in Fountain Hills. Recently updated and newly furnished, the condo at Quail Run is located within walking distance of Fountain Park and the famous fountain. You'll find the complex to be quiet and relaxing with a beautiful pool, spa, and gazebo. Whether you are in the family room, kitchen, or on the deck, you will enjoy the awesome views of Four Peaks and the fountain.
The master bedroom suite has a King Size Bed, large walk-in closet, tile shower, and TV. The guest bedroom offers a Queen Size Bed and separate guest bath with tub and shower. The family room boasts new comfy furniture, mounted TV, Cable, and Internet.
Fully equipped kitchen offers all you need for your stay ... stainless steel appliances, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster. The washer and dryer are in the pantry, where shelves and storage can be found.
Fountain Hills is a "hidden gem", close enough to Sky Harbor International Airport (25 miles), yet far enough from the city to be surrounded by desert, mountains, and beautiful Arizona sunsets. There are many things to do and see in Fountain Hills.
* From the condo, you can walk to Fountain Park and see the famous fountain which shoots 560 feet into the air. There are also restaurants, coffee shops, a Frisbee golf course, and many boutiques to visit, just to name a few.
* If you enjoy the outdoors, there is an 18 hole golf course within two miles of the condo, hiking and mountain biking at the McDowell Mountain Regional Park, boating on Lake Saguaro, and off road Jeep tours in the desert.
* For a shopping adventure, Fountain Hills offers numerous art galleries and unique clothing stores. In near by Scottsdale (10 miles away), you will find an abundance of fine shopping and traditional malls.
* Looking to try your luck? The Fort McDowell Casino is within minutes of the condo. This 24 hour gaming destination provides live table and poker games, as well as gaming machines.
* There are a plethora of festivals, art shows, and special events planned throughout the year. Art In The Park, held the first Saturday of each month in Fountain Park, is one of our family favorites.