|Space||1,200 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||4 - 30 nights|
Recently renovated our beautiful Condo. Everything is NEW! It is located in a secure complex in a great location, close to all! It is a fully furnished two bedroom unit overlooking a creek. Perfect for those in transition, relocation, or remodeling.
- Spacious 1100 SF two bedroom with separate built-in computer desk
- Fully equipped kitchen (Pots, Pans, Coffeemaker, Toaster, Plates, Dishes, Wine Glasses, etc.)
-2 Plasma Televisions
- French doors from both Bedrooms leading to private balcony
- Vaulted Ceilings with crown moldings
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- High speed Internet connection
- Comfortable New Sofa
- New Queen Beds in both rooms
- Quiet Balcony overlooking creek
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat (Many homes in Bay Area don't have AC)
- Newly Renovated with (New Quartz Counters Everywhere, New Bathrooms, New Flooring, New Lighting). You will LOVE this place.
- Secured underground parking
- Private gated community
- Heated Pool & Spa
- Fitness Center open 24/7
- Use of clubhouse facilities for parties
- Upscale professional community
- Guest Parking
- Near Transportation
Excellent Mid-Peninsula Location:
Just North of Embarcadero Road, easy freeway access, bike to Stanford or downtown Palo Alto restaurants, shopping and vibrant night life, minutes to Palo Alto Golf Course and central to Silicon Valley employers such as Google, Facebook and Stanford. Only 20 minutes to SFO or SJC.
Starbucks, bank, fitness and massage studio within 5 minute walk.
We purchased this beautiful condo for ourselves. 6 months later, I got pregnant with twins, and 2 years later, we needed more space.
We love the location!!! So, we decided not to part with it, and instead decided to rent it out furnished.
Rita purchased this condo in 2007
This great condo was a cozy home for our family of four during a relocation. We found it impeccably clean, quiet and functional. We loved the greenery view, a well equipped kitchen, in-condo laundry, two bathrooms, big bedrooms, comfy furnishings, the pool, and easy access to 101 and Palo Alto. Everything felt recently remodeled or sparkling new. Our host was very accommodating and responsive. Thank you Rita for making our stay so comfortable!
We highly recommend this condo for all your transitional and short term rental needs.
My Husband & I were in need of a place to live while he was going through a transplant procedure at Stanford
Hospital. After much searching, we discovered this condo and moved in on 12/6/15. The owners have been very good to work with and whenever there was an issue, they attended to it right away. We both felt like this spacious, easy to live in condo was our "home away from home" and truly enjoyed living there....it is very close to the stairway and elevator and the parking garage is very secure...as is the overall residential complex. The neighbors are very nice as well. I am thankful we found this location and would rent there again if the need and
opportunity came up. Its the perfect place that has everything...
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 14 2017 - Sep 5 2017
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $75 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.