Be among the first to stay in my brand new 3-bed/3-bath rowhome w/ 2 car garage in the heart of RiNo! This home has the perfect open layout for entertaining, comfortable bedrooms, and a huge rooftop deck w/ views of downtown & the mountains. Plus RiNo is Denver's hottest neighborhood - close to downtown, Coors Field, breweries, art galleries, and restaurants. Come see the best Denver has to offer!
Beautiful new furnished townhome with all the amenities to make your stay away from home a dream!
- Full 2-car garage with the use of a bicycle for exploring the neighborhood.
- First floor bedroom: quiet downstairs bedroom with two full-size beds. Quiet place to listen to music, read, and relax.
- Open main -level entertaining space: comfy couch for lounging while watching Netflix on the 42" TV come to life through the 6-speaker Bose stereo system. Couch also converts into bed for additional guests.
- Professional kitchen: fantastic cooking space for the communal cooking experience. With a 2-seat bar, 8-person dining table, blender, coffee maker, full set of utensils and knives, pantry, and Bosch appliances throughout, this kitchen has everything you need to throw the perfect dinner party.
- Main level bathroom: full bathroom with shower.
- Master Bedroom: King size bed with dresser, ceiling fan, walk-in closet, and mountain views. Private 2-sink bathroom with shower.
- 2nd Bedroom Suite: Full-size bed with sitting chairs, closet, ceiling fan, and private bathroom with tub/shower combo.
- Stacking washer/dryer for your use during your trip.
- 500+ sq. foot rooftop deck: Southwest end unit provides unobstructed majestic views of the Rockies, the lights of Coors Field, and the skyscrapers of downtown. Enjoy a beer/wine on the wrap-around couch as you watch the sun set into the West...
Guest have full access of the house with the exception of 2 locked owner's closets. Keyless access is available to ensure that you can get in whenever you arrive.
Interaction with Guests:
While you'll have full run of the house, we live just a couple of miles away and frequently will be available for questions or in the unlikely circumstance that an issue arises. A full renters guide is provided with the house to answer most questions you have, including all the best things to do in the neighborhood.
River North (RiNo) Art District is Denver's hottest neighborhood! Bordering just north of Lower Downtown (LoDo) Denver and Coors Field, the neighborhood is home to countless breweries, restaurants, art galleries, nightclubs, bars, and boutiques, with new venues opening every week! Imminently walkable and bikeable, this neighborhood is close to highways to the mountains, lower downtown, the Highlands, the Source indoor marketplace, Coors Field, Mile High Stadium, the Pepsi Center, the Convention Center, and 16th Street Mall. Located within the Car2Go car sharing area and a B-cycle daily bicycle rental station is 3 blocks away. Plus, starting in spring 2016, a lightrail station offering a 25-minute ride to/from DIA and a 3 minute ride to Union Station downtown will conveniently open 3 blocks away. Less than a block to an upscale liquor store, coffee shop, local bar, and 2 trendy restaurants. Come stay in the heart of Denver's most thriving area!
Included 2-car garage makes parking a snap, while the local B-cycle bike sharing station and inclusion within the Car2Go carshare area makes getting around easy, affordable, and convenient. Starting Spring 2016, lightrail station to Union Station and DIA is a 5-minute walk, and don't forget, there is a bike in the garage you can borrow to make getting around a breeze!