This newer townhome in downtown Winter Park was renovated in 2016. Telemark is located within walking distance to virtually all the restaurants, boutiques, ski shops and bars in town. It is situated behind Hernando's Pizza (most popular restaurant in town!) and the Sushi Bar, on the free shuttle route, and has mountain, lake, and river views. A private outdoor hot tub for 4-6 people, outside the master suite, sits directly on the pristine Fraser River. Location, location.
The townhome is very well-appointed and decorated impeccably by an interior designer. The spacious great room, kitchen, and dining areas have 13 ft. high ceilings and gorgeous views of the Continental Divide, Fraser River, and a peak view of Baker Lake. There are three bedrooms - a fully-upgraded king master suite, an upstairs quiet queen-sized room with High Def TV, and a third room with a double/twin beds that comfortably accommodates both adults and children. There is also a queen sleeper-sofa in the great room that provides additional sleeping space.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 9 (7 in beds + 2 on a sleeper sofa)
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite
Bedroom 2: Queen Bedroom
Bedroom 3: Bunk Room with a twin over double bunk
Sleeper sofa in living room offers additional sleeping options.
The kitchen/dining room will accommodate at least eight people and is fully equipped with new accessories and utensils. All kitchen/bathroom counter tops are granite! For entertainment, there are 3 HDTVs (with over 100 HD channels (DirecTV) and surround sound), DVD/CD players, books, and board games for the entire family.
Reasons you will love this place:
- Walk to popular restaurants/shops in town
- On Free Shuttle Route
- Private outdoor hot tub set on Fraser River
- Decorated impeccably by an interior designer
- Fully equipped kitchen with outdoor BBQ grill
- Movies, sports, and music on 3 HDTV systems
- Sounds of river as you sleep at night
- Views of river, private lake, and mountains!
So come and relax in your own private hot tub outside the most well-appointed townhome in Winter Park. You can't beat the location, style, and comfort!
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle stop is a short walk from the front door. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Telemark: one vehicle can be parked in the private one car garage and a 2nd vehicle can be parked in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are overflow parking spaces on the north side of Telemark Court, in the parking area where the dumpster enclosure is located. These spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking permits are required. Vehicles parked here without permits will be booted or towed. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS
Keywords: Townhouse, Condominium, private hot tub, Winter Park ski condo