Your own private resort, perfect for family reunions, church and corporate retreats or several couple’s getaway! Sleeps 18 with 104 ft acres on the beach.
The Blakely Harbor Lodge is 7,000 sq. ft of old world charm and beach luxury - the functional-home is a museum of classic architecture, one of the most extraordinary structures in the Northwest. Built from the ground up, with 100+ year-old, antique materials from Seattle landmark buildings. The Mahogany doors are from the historic Canlin Hotel; 30 ft towering stain glass wall circa 1889, Seattle First Christian Church; old-growth fir timbers and 20-ft bleacher board floors from Seattle School District HS renovations. The harbor itself is a historical landmark and protected park, formerly the busiest lumber mill in the world over 100 years ago – responsible for supplying the timber for San Francisco after the great fire.
The incredible getaway includes walk-in, solid granite 30-ft tall fireplace – in a giant great room, massive timber frames, beautiful rugs throughout the home, a huge cozy library with TV and music for entertaining with a private bar connected, a volleyball court with professional net, a professional grade basketball hoop, a pool-table room with entertainment center, a huge kitchen capable of feeding dozens of people – with solid marble countertops and a stunning view of downtown Seattle and a dining area capable of feeding all your guests.
The entire home boasts incredible views of Seattle and the harbor complimented by a large fire-pit near the beach. Beach is sandy and no bank for easy direct access – including connectivity to park trails and historic pond. The entertaining/dining deck has a stunning view of the harbor and Seattle, with large BBQ and plenty of outdoor furniture.
Every family or retreat activity imaginable can be hosted at Blakely Harbor Lodge, including plenty of room for corporate presentations – with multiple rooms for break-out sessions. BHR also includes a big sleeping porch, in case parents want several families worth of children all together – perfect for relatives.
There are five private sleeping areas, with 3.5 bathrooms and easily sleeps 18 people without breaking out the sleeping bags on the 104 ft waterfront acre on the beach!
* Master Bedroom on the 2nd floor with views of Downtown Seattle has a king size bed, walk-in closet and large marble bathroom with his/her sinks, shower, and bathtub below a stained glass wall of windows.
* Large bedroom on 2nd floor great for kids offers 3 double beds in cozy intimate alcoves, two twins beds and sleeping loft with a double bed. Walk-in closet and large bathroom with 3 shower heads and two sinks.
* The tower in the library on the 2nd floor has a beautiful built in double bed and overlooking downtown Seattle and the bay.
* Guest bedroom located on the ground floor has a king size mattress.
* A full size day bed that doubles as a cozy lounging area or extra sleeping room is located on the ground floor in the media room.
If you would like to see more photos of the home, please send me a note. Many more that I could not add.
We are running a couple's special! If you are a couple looking to get away, you can now spend a beautiful romantic few nights for only $400/night or if two couples, $500/night. So come solo or grab another couple and enjoy a relaxed quiet time cooking, reading, listening to music, sitting by the fire, taking walks or soaking in the tub. (Does not apply during high season wknds or holidays)