Note: If this property is unavailable or if you're looking for something smaller, we have a 1 bedroom with reviews in the same complex ( VRBO Listing #512724). Thanks!
***Please note there is construction in progress on the property adjacent to the condo. The good news is the brand new Fireside Market and Eatery is now open! There will be new condos and possibly additional stores completed in 2018. Hopefully this will not block too much of the view. Once the buildings are complete we will update the pictures on this site.***
This unit is in a prime location within walking distance of restaurants, bars, bowling alley, movie theater, local recreation center (gym, indoor swimming pool, water slide, rock climbing wall, etc.) and of course close to the FREE shuttle bus to Winter Park Ski Resort during ski season and for some special events during off season.
This is a 2 bedroom non-smoking 2nd floor unit (accessible by a private interior staircase within the unit) with views built in 2006 and with the following amenities to make you feel at home:
* Private 6 person hot tub on balcony accessible from the living room and bedroom.
* Attached and heated 1 car garage (fits up to a mid-sized SUV; additional parking near unit):
- No having to scrape ice/snow off your windshield.
- Unload your car at your own speed and no having to lug all your belongings down long hallways, icy stairs or into elevators.
- No need to store your items in a locker overnight, just keep it in the heated garage.
* Washer and Dryer in the unit.
* Kitchen stocked with all the basic cooking utensils and dishes to create a meal.
* 55'' HD TV in living room and 40'' HD TV in the master bedroom.
* Free Wifi
* Master bedroom has a queen bed and the second bedroom has a queen bed and twin over twin bunk beds. Ceiling fans in both bedrooms.
For those flying into Denver and don't want to rent a car, Home James Transportation offers shuttle service from DIA to Winter Park. Our condo is located right off the main road (Hwy 40) and near bus routes, hiking and biking trails. The closest restaurants are approx 400 feet away with many others within walking distance. In addition, Amtrak stops in Fraser (less than 5 minutes away) and there is taxi service in the area.
NOTE: No smoking or use of illegal substances permitted on premises at any time.