About the property
- Condo890 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Premium 1 Bed, 2 Bath With Bunks - Sleeps 6
Beach chair service included! Our condo is now updated and has tile throughout! Our condo is on the 16th floor and feels like home as soon as you walk through the door. There is plenty of room so that you do not feel cramped. The large kitchen has all the luxuries of home so that you can prepare meals if you desire. If not, there are wonderful restaurants nearby. A favorite past time is watching the fishermen on the pier!
Calypso Resort is highly sought after because it is directly next to Pier Park with it's entertainment (like the Nashville Famous Tootsie's Orchid Lounge)...Shopping (mall as well as local artisans)...restaurants (like Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville).
Our condo offers free wirelss internet access (WiFi), great sightseeing on the pier, not to mention beautiful sunsets, seashells, early morning dolphins, blue skies, and beautiful white sand.
See our other condos here:
Splash 1205W - VRBO 492343
Tidewater 1604 - VRBO 492380
Tidewater 503 - VRBO 447729
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
About Judy Stutts
We love Panama City Beach. Our son loves playing on the white sand beach, finding sea shells and playing at the Miracle Strip. We purchased This beautiful condo in Marxh 2015 after much researching and looking. Right after we first walked in here, we told our awesome realtor Gene Ursprung that we love this place. We take pride in making this condo our 'home away from home'. We hope our friends and guests love and enjoy this condo as much as we do.
Judy Stutts purchased this Condo in 2015
Why Judy Stutts chose Panama City Beach
My wife always wanted a condo in Calypso. This will be our retirement place so we can enjoy the great weather and still be so close to Pier Park!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great condo, location and view. Love having a door code and no key to deal with or lose. Judy responds quickly.
I will be back next year!
Excellent place to stay!
We can't wait to go back! The condo was very clean and everything worked as expected. Great communication when needed and zero problems. The location and views are amazing!
Thank you for the kind words! You are always welcome at our condo!
We loved the Condo... very clean and comfortable beds. Thanks for a great vacation.
Property is great. Management of this unit is not.
1) door code did not open door upon check in!!!
2) phone number given to me in welcome email by unit manager was incorrect. I had to track down and contact the owner.
3) cable in main living space did not work for 3-4 days. Manager sent her husband to look at it UNANNOUNCED and at night (as in we came in and he was in the living area sitting on the couch). We finally had to ask him to leave so our girls age 10 and 14 could go to bed. He returned the next day AFTER his regular 8-5 day job of course.
4) garbage disposal in sink didn't work.
5) Manager told us all week she was bringing us a gift card for our inconvenience. Never brought it. Then after our departure she text me and asked for our address to mail it to us. I still have not received it and don't really expect to at this point.
We adore the Calypso but this unit is not managed very well in my opinion.
This property had everything we needed and the location was perfect. Had a little hiccup with the door code when we arrived but the owner Ms. Judy was right there to help and in no time spring break 2017 was underway!