This 4-bedroom, 2 bath 2900 sq. ft. home is surrounded by trees with a huge relaxing deck built around a mature tree and a patio overlooking the woods. There are chairs and tables outside, perfect for sipping coffee in the morning as you plan for your day at the lake. With the large dining room window overlooking the woods, even while inside the house, you’ll be able to enjoy the natural setting. Relax in the living room and watch one of 50+ DVDs, or choose to play foosball, ping pong, or air hockey. The 4 bedrooms provide enough sleeping space for a large group. The trees surrounding this home provide ample shade from the hot Texas sun. Plus, during the cool evenings, you can enjoy s’mores and great conversation around the chiminea on the patio or watch the stars from the deck. Note: Pet Policy: Up to 2 small dogs (under 25lbs) allowed. Sorry, but no cats.
NOTE: While there are only a few neighbor houses in sight, this house IS in a neighborhood. No frat parties, prom parties, etc.
No boat? Enjoy one of the four provided kayaks! You can launch from the neighborhood boat ramp area about 1/4 mile down the hill (you will need a truck/SUV/luggage rack to transport the kayaks--too far and too steep of a hill to carry them). Paddle out to the islands and enjoy the day!
The kitchen is stocked with plenty of dishes, necessary pots and pans, a crock pot, blender, coffee pot, and griddle. Ample towels and linens are provided for up to 15 people.
While you don’t even need to leave the property to experience much of what the area has to offer, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to check out Lake Texoma. Known as the Striper Capital of the World, Lake Texoma is the perfect spot to spend a day fishing for Striped Bass. There are a number of commercial fishing guides in the area to help you get the most out of your fishing experience. If you’d rather spend your vacation soaking up the sun, the beaches of Treasure Island are just a short distance from the property. The area also offers public boat ramps, several islands, 25 miles of equestrian trails, 14 miles of hiking trails and much more. Book this property today to get the full Lake Texoma experience!
Lake Texoma, just a 1.5 hour drive north of the Dallas/Fort Worth area has the 12th largest lake in the United States. The house is minutes away from several marinas, 10 minutes from Brookshires in Pottsboro, 15 minutes from Walmart in Denison, and within 15 minutes of numerous dining options if cooking is not your thing. If gambling or concerts interest you, Choctaw casino is only 30 minutes away.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a deck, wood burning stove, fire pit, ping pong, foosball, air hockey and a variety of movies and games.
- Fantastic location in a quiet heavily treed area, a short walk to the lake, with a neighborhood boat ramp
- Serving bar in dining room makes feeding large groups easy.
- Downstairs Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Upstairs Bedroom 1: Queen-sized Bed and 1 twin
- Upstairs Bedroom 2: 1 Full-size bed and 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Upstairs Bedroom 3: 1 Full-size bed, 3 Twin-Sized Beds and 1 set of bunkbeds
Additional sleeping options:
- 1 Single roll away bed
- Lots of floor space for air mattresses (not provided)
- Downstairs sofa
- Absolutely NO smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, under 25 lbs)
- No parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- No grills on deck
Keywords: Tanglewood, Golf, Striper Fishing, kayak