* Pool usually opens May and closes in October. The hot tub is open year round. If you're interested in using the pool between October and May, inclusive of those months, please inquire if the pool is or will be open.
Located 2 miles from Guerneville, Tipsy Timbers is a private retreat with a 2 bed, 2 bath house & a 1 bed, 1 bath cottage, with fireplaces, outdoor dining, hot tub, solar heated saltwater pool & large pool deck. Easy access to Sonoma, Russian River, and the ocean.
Nestled among the redwoods along Old Cazadero Road, our home is a relaxing private vacation rental perfect for a group of friends or families. The compound receives sun for most of the day, allowing you to lounge poolside on the large outdoor deck. Cool nights are warm in the 8-person hot tub next to the patio. 4 bikes are included in the rental, so you can ride less than 2 miles to explore downtown Guerneville or stay in and cook meals in the main house's large modern kitchen.
The property is backed on one side by a hill and redwood trees, another side by the creek bed, and one neighbor is across the driveway, but the compound is completely enclosed offering privacy and plenty of space for outdoor gatherings or BBQs.
Check us out on Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/TipsyTimbers] and Instagram [https://www.instagram.com/tipsytimbers].
Guest Access & Interaction with Guests
- Why worry about keys? All home access is electronic, including a code for the gate and keypads on the main doors.
- It’s your vacation, so unless you need assistance, we plan to stay out of your way. We're happy to provide any information needed up front. Upon arrival, you'll find a large, printed house manual with all the valuable information for “Tipsy Timbers” as well as notes about our favorite restaurants, wineries, group activities, etc. There’s so much to do in the area!
We’re close to downtown Guerneville and just a few miles from popular destinations:
- Safeway grocery store (1.7 miles)
- Russian River Resort aka "R3" (1.9 miles)
- Big Bottom Market (1.9 miles)
- Johnson's Beach (2.0 miles)
- Stumptown Brewery (3.1 miles)
- Korbel Tasting Room (4.9 miles)
- 4 bikes are included with your rental. Don't forget to check the tire pressure before you ride!
- Driving is easy. Tipsy Timbers includes 2 parking spots (1 covered) within the electric house gate, and an additional spot is located outside the gated compound.
- Quiet Hours between 10 pm and 7 am are to be observed by all guests. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
- Maximum number of guests: 8
- Maximum number of vehicles allowed: 3
- If you're interested in bringing a pet, please let us know before you book. We only allow pets on a per-case basis. A pet fee + tax will need to be added to your quote.
- A full list of rules for the house is in the vacation manual, located in the main house. We will email you an electronic copy prior to your arrival.
Other Things to Note
- Tipsy Timbers is our vacation home and we list it for rent when we aren't using it. Please treat it with more care than a hotel. Let us know right away if something breaks or isn't working properly.
- The pool is closed during the winter and reopens in the spring, depending on the weather. If the pool is important to you and you're booking in the winter, please inquire before booking about whether it will be open or not. The hot tub is open year round.
- The kitchens are stocked with basics (spices, pots/pans, utensils, etc.), but it’s a vacation house, please don't expect a full chef's pantry.
- You and your guests are using our home at your own risk. The owners of the property will not be held responsible for any injuries or accidents that occur at the vacation rental or for any lost and/or stolen items.
- Cell phone service is not great in Guerneville. At Tipsy Timbers, we have found Verizon works fine, AT&T & Sprint are spotty, and T-Mobile doesn't get much signal. There is a landline in the main house for your convenience.
- Please note that we have pool, hot tub, and landscape contractors who typically service our home on Mondays and every other Thursdays. They will do their best not to disturb you, but the nature of their work can sometimes be noisy. We appreciate your understanding -- we want to make sure the amenities are usable and that Tipsy Timbers stays beautiful!
- LGBTQ-owned and LGBTQ-friendly.
- We are compliant with Sonoma County tax laws for short term rentals. TOT ID# 2400N.