About the property
- Condo2115 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
THIS HOME OFFERS TWO FREE BEACH CHAIRS AND ONE UMBRELLA FOR THE 2018 SEASON!
Welcome to Marisol #105 where distinction, elegance and comfort are the first priorities on a long list of special qualities. This beautifully decorated and meticulously appointed luxurious 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo is directly on the shimmering white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast. Boasting open spaces and breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and pool, Marisol 105 is truly a home away from home.
As you enter the opulent foyer your view immediately gravitates to the picturesque emerald green waters from the floor to ceiling windows in the living area of this spacious FIRST floor condo. Being an end unit, you also have incredible views going up the west coast of the Gulf of Mexico from the living, dining and kitchen areas. Hi-top seating on the balcony allows for morning coffee and dolphin watching as the sun rises to begin your day.
Ample seating in the living room area includes a Queen sofa sleeper so that this condo comfortably sleeps 10. The large flat screen TV, writing desk for those who may feel the need to "work" and open floor plan will allow the entire family to spend time together on vacation. Your dining table seats six with bar seating for four as well so dinners together are a foregone conclusion. Your gourmet kitchen comes complete with Stainless steel appliances, expansive granite countertops, a vast array of cooking utensils and small appliances, as well as, cookware and dinnerware that will satisfy all your culinary needs. A full size washer and dryer complete the conveniences found in Marisol 105.
This vacation home has TWO MASTER suites, both with King beds, and are Gulf front with individual private balcony access. The distinctive grand Master suite features flat screen TV, triple bay window allowing the most incredible views of the shimmering emerald waters and private en suite master bath. Unlike any other condo at Marisol, your master bath includes a Jacuzzi garden tub with French panels that open so as you soak your day away you can relax and watch the waves hit the sand. Separate walk in glass shower, double vanity and separate water closet complete this elegant master bath. Your second master suite features it's own en suite with Jacuzzi garden tub, separate glass walk in shower, double vanities and huge walk in closet.
Your first guest bedroom features a King bed, flat screen TV and has private access to the third bath for added convenience. The final guest bedroom features twin beds and both bedrooms have ample closet space, flat screen TV's and plenty of room for quiet enjoyment in the evenings to relax.
[ General Property Information ]
- Located right on the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico, on the first floor! It's so super close to the beach!!
- Gulf-front condominium with amazing views
- Located right next to the pool
- Featuring 4 beautifully furnished bedrooms, and 3 full bathrooms
- Featuring bedding to comfortably sleep 10
- Located in the Eastern end of Panama City Beach where you're convenient to EVERYTHING!
- Large balcony overlooking the beautiful white sugary sand and emerald green waters
- High-end designer furnishings and tasteful and luxurious decorations
[ Living and Dining Area ]
- Featuring comfortable couches to relax after a hard day of relaxing
- Stunning views right from the living and dining areas (just look at the pictures!)
- High quality, designer furnishings and decorations
- All new, large LG HDTV
- DirecTV HD
- DVD Player
- Huge windows to view the beauty of the Gulf Coast
- Beautiful dining table with seating for 6-7, (4 chairs, 1 long bench)
- Additional comfortable high-end leather dining seating for 4 at the bar
- 4 more dining seating options on Gulf-front balcony
- Gulf & Pool Views
- Full bath off of kitchen
[ Kitchen ]
- Custom and gorgeous bright granite countertops
- Very large, double kitchen sink
- All stainless steel appliances - Fridge, microwave, stove, and dishwasher
- Well-appointed with all appliances, utensils, pots and pans, you name it
- Tons of cabinet space
- Spacious Pantry
- Plenty of wall outlets for all of your electronic needs
- Gulf & Pool Views
- Large windows to let in the beautiful Florida sunshine
[ Bedrooms and Bedding Arrangement ]
King Master Suite
- Gulf-front master suite with huge private bathroom
- Master has very comfortable King bed
- Wake up to incredible views of the Gulf of Mexico!
- Balcony access
- Tons of gorgeous Florida sunshine
- walk in closet
- Large Sony flatscreen TV with DirecTV and DVD player
- Seating Area
- Private Spacious Bath with Jetted Tub, Shower with dual shower heads
- Private Water Closet
- Granite vanity tops
King Guest Bedroom 1
- Large guest bedroom features comfortable King bed with amazingly soft sheets and comforter
- LG HDTV with DirecTV and DVD
- Plenty of closet and drawer storage space
- Tons of Natural Light
- Tile Floors throughout
- Private Balcony facing Front Beach Road
- Private full bath with jetted soaking tub and separate shower
- Private water closet
- Granite vanity tops
King Guest Bedroom 2
- Super soft, super comfortable King bed
- Flatscreen LG HDTV with DirecTV and DVD
- Plenty of closet space (double closet)
- Tons of storage space
Twin Guest Bedroom 3
- 2 Twin Beds
- Tile throughout
- LG flatscreen HDTV with DirecTV
- Spacious closet
- Tons of storage
[ General Property and Location ]
- Condominium is located right on our awe-inspiring white sand beaches
- Balcony offers plenty of room to sit and enjoy the Gulf and pool views
- High end Patio table and comfortable chairs
- Condominium is very quiet and private - you need a code just to get in the lobby!
- Located on the first floor!
- Large, private swimming pool with coded gate.
- Gym is located one floor up on the second floor, also features views of the beach while you work out!
- Grill and picnic area
- Convenient to literally everything in Panama City Beach…Pier Park ,Wal Mart, Dining, Shopping, and Banking
- MAXIMUM OF 3 VEHICLES AT ANY CONDO AT THIS RESORT
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
About Blue Swell
Why Choose Us? Blue Swell Vacation Rentals is a LOCAL, privately owned, property management company that specializes in high-end, luxury beach rentals from Panama City Beach to Scenic 30A to Destin. We hand-choose each and every property and we spend tens of thousands of our own money each year making sure the property you rent from us is top-notch and in perfect working order. We are local so everyone knows this area and can answer your questions and help you plan your vacation! Some reasons guests choose us year after year: we offer keyless check-in which means you go straight to your property with no waiting or lines, we always inspect our properties prior to your arrival to ensure the property looks exactly like it does in the pictures, we use high end linens with 450 thread count sheets, plush towels and as well as high end starter supplies. Most importantly, we are here for you 24/7 throughout your entire stay to make sure your you have the best vacation ever.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
The property was amazing
I enjoyed the space. My family loves it. It had everything we needed. We will use Blue Swell again.
Beautiful condo. Great location!!
Gorgeous beaches and great location! Condo was perfect!!
Very clean management responded quickly to several just minor snags. Kitchen chairs need to be fixed
Very clean. Management responded quickly to several very minor snags. Seats on the kitchen chairs need to be fixed. Kitchen very well stocked with fairly new dishes and cookware. Extremely well maintained. Satellite reception was intermittent more drawer storage could be available in the twin bedroom. Bathrooms and showers were great. Deck furniture was up scale. Generally a very nice condo.
Disappointed with condition and management company
The condo itself was very clean, roomy, and tastefully decorated. However, the mattress in the beachfront bedroom had grooves so deep it was as though sleeping on boxsprings. Son, d-i-l, and baby had to sleep in LR defeating purpose of 4 bedrooms. After a small load of bathing suits didn't begin to dry after an hour on low in the dryer, we switched it ti high. It still took 4 hours to dry. With 6 adults, 2 kids and a baby, it was impossible to keep up on laundry. We had to purchase more clothing to get us through the week. Drain in king guest bathroom drained slow, and closet doors off tracks. We fixed sliding door to the balcony ourselves since they were too difficult to open/close. Fire alarm malfunctioned at 330am Thursday morning.
We arrived on Saturday and management was called Monday. We were told mgmt would be notified and it may take 48 hours. Heard nothing by Wednesday afternoon so called again. Was told the office was too busy; try again later. Wow. Called later and told mgmt would be notified right away. No response. Attempted email on Friday. No response. It is now 2 hours from check out on Saturday and none of the issues have been addressed or acknowledged.
We now must purchase additional luggage for the clothing we needed to buy and pay to check them at the airport, or simply throw them away.
So unfortunate since this condo is spacious, clean, and has beautiful views of the gulf. Instead, our family vacation has been extremely frustrating, costly, and inconvenient. Not what we expected nor paid for.
I would suggest to anyone choosing to stay here to make sure you have enough clothing for your entire stay and don't plan on using the 4th bedroom to sleep. Also, since there are no pot holders and only 2 dish towels, consider bringing some along.
I sincerely wish I could contact the owners as I'm certain they would be very unhappy with the management company they are paying for.
It was a pretty place, very roomy. Only downfall were the mattresses might need replaced. The master suite had a deep impression on both sides of mattress. We had to flip the mattress.
Perfect for family
Loved this condo!!!