IF YOU ARE A CANADIAN GUEST, WE RECOMMEND ACCESSING OUR PROPERTY THROUGH THE CANADIAN VRBO SITE (www.homeaway.ca). THAT WAY YOU WILL GET RATES AND QUOTES IN CANADIAN DOLLARS.
PLEASE NOTE: As of October 1, 2018 we are now required to charge 8% provincial sales tax (PST). The total taxes collected are PST 8% and GST 5% (total = 13%).
Twin Firs Lodge Features:
-Nestled in the trees on the shores of beautiful Christina Lake
-90' of private lake frontage with private dock
-3 bedroom, 2300 sq ft upper suite plus a cozy 2 bedroom, 1700 sq ft lower suite; 3 decks
-2 fully equipped kitchens (including microwave and dishwasher in both)
-high speed wireless internet, 2 HD TV's with cable service
-indoor fireplace, outdoor fire pit, hot tub
-summer activities: swimming, water sports, hiking, biking, golfing (sports equipment not included)
-winter activities: only 60 min away from Red Mountain (4200 acres of amazing ski terrain); cross-country skiing
-minimum 7 night rental during peak summer season (late June to early Sept)
-minimum 4 night rental all other times
-change over day is Monday to Monday during peak seasons
-the whole house must be rented during peak season; at other times, we rent out Upper Suite only if 6 guests or less